Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2023 6:38:44 PM EDT
Fellow I know went to McD today.  He saw a person bent over at the waist with his arms held out at an angle.  Guy was frozen in that position.  Anyway, the cops were called and got him to stand outside of a closed business.

It's making its way west from the east coast and tranq is here in Southern Colorado.  Any other sightings?
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 6:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it, or some form of it, has been here for a while. Don't make it up to Denver much do ya

I've seen a couple instances of the tranq zombie while driving around.

Mostly Denver, once in CO springs, twice in fort collins. One of the foco guys was doing a twofer - zombieing out and shitting at the same time
Link Posted: 5/7/2023 8:18:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I rarely go north of Co Springs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 1:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Haven't seen it personally yet, but between fellow first responders and news media articles, I do know its starting show up in the Boulder county area.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when all the junkies start dropping and dying because Narcan is no longer a magic fix it cure.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:57:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't seen it personally yet, but between fellow first responders and news media articles, I do know its starting show up in the Boulder county area.

Going to be interesting to see what happens when all the junkies start dropping and dying because Narcan is no longer a magic fix it cure.
View Quote

Supply chain breakdown too in everything but illicit substances.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top