Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2021 6:30:21 PM EDT
I am just wondering if we have members here that attend/member of Townsend Rod & Gun Club? I haven't been in over 15 years myself, but we were members back in the day. Post up some pics and etc for good times sake, if you would please. I've lived in Florida the past 24 years but get home sick still to this day, I am originally from Townsend, Ma.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:01:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Bueller?
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 12:37:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/30/2021 7:23:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By djsmiles:
We don't get a lot of traffic here in this HTF.  I don't know anyone personally that is a member there.  Heck, I don't think I know anyone from Townsend.
View Quote

I could tell, lmao, all is good though.

An old friend of mine goes by the name of Matty Mcliberty, I was dissapointed to see he isn't on Ar15.com. He attends many of the Pro2a events in the Northeast. He used to be on FB as I was as well, may be on there still. I wouldn't know got rid of FB few months before 2020 election.

Have you heard of Matty Mcliberty up there on any of the Northeast forums? He is originally from Pepperell, MA now resides in NH.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top