Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/14/2021 6:27:16 PM EDT
Top Tennessee health official says she was fired after efforts to get teens vaccinated

I'm pretty sure she was laying the groundwork to get 14 to 18 year olds the covid jab with no parental input.  The news stories seemed to dance around that possibility.  

Claiming she was fired for political reasons leads me to believe that she occupies a position that you are appointed to for political reasons in the first place.
Link Posted: 9/8/2014 1:20:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/14/2021 7:31:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, she was pushing the under-18 crowd to act on their own. The legal ramifications of a kid dying from the shot(s) based on her pushing them left the state wide open to lawsuits.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
She was trying to apply the "mature minor" doctrine to Covid vaccines, got told to knock that shit off, and refused.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 3:09:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She was trying to apply the "mature minor" doctrine to Covid vaccines, got told to knock that shit off, and refused.
View Quote

She was voicing "The Narrative" from the federal side and got her chain jerked by the state side.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 4:04:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

She was voicing "The Narrative" from the federal side and got her chain jerked by the state side.
View Quote

That sort of thing needs to happen more often.
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 5:15:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/15/2021 7:08:05 PM EDT
[#7]
As far as the dog muzzle that was sent to her thru Amazon I'm predicting a Jussie Smullet type discovery.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 8:56:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Very close...............

She was not trying to "apply", she was promoting it.

The other thing to realize is that she was appointed.  She was not fired, she lost her appointment.  If she were fired, she would have a cause of action in an employment court.  But if you get a job just because, then you can loose your job just because.  Ask a US attorney how that works when a new administration comes to town.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 9:17:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Don't know how much of this is true, but sounds like she didn't play well with others in her department as well.

https://www.wvlt.tv/2021/07/15/tn-vaccine-official-fired-after-leadership-complaints-according-state-records/
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:06:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Good riddance heifer.
Link Posted: 8/17/2021 1:01:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Postetd By KILROD73:
As far as the dog muzzle that was sent to her thru Amazon I'm predicting a Jussie Smullet type discovery.
View Quote

Sweet.......what did I win.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top