Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2020 9:44:14 AM EDT
🔥🔥Hot mic...PA Gov Wolf and Rep Ullman masks = political theater 🤯
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 10:32:33 AM EDT
[#1]

Theres no punishment too great or cruel for that cocksucker and what he did to this state. He deserves no mercy, no consideration. His punishment should be something would be petty tyrants fearfully whisper about for generations
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 7:48:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Those fucking people and this poor state
Link Posted: 9/30/2020 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Face diapers aside, I'd prefer we focus on the premeditated murder of nursing home bound elderly in PA and NY
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I think its past time for people to start ignoring these restrictions. I know it's easy for me to say. But I wish more businesses would just put an end to mask requirements and such.
Link Posted: 10/1/2020 9:40:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think its past time for people to start ignoring these restrictions. I know it's easy for me to say. But I wish more businesses would just put an end to mask requirements and such.
View Quote

There's a restaurant around here that we've always liked that has these signs up on the doors. I love them 10x more for it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top