Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2018 12:26:10 PM EDT
...punched in the balls for twelve straight hours!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from voting, I don't remember ever having to wait as long as I did today and that includes 2 year ago when everyone came out to vote for President Trump.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got back from voting, I don't remember ever having to wait as long as I did today and that includes 2 year ago when everyone came out to vote for President Trump.
View Quote
Cynthia Mann Elementary school was all jacked up.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cynthia Mann Elementary school was all jacked up.
View Quote
A lot of people were pissed off because they routed the line to vote inside the building and by the ballot boxes so the voters didn't have any privacy.

The lady working there said they did it because "It's cold outside"
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 1:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

A lot of people were pissed off because they routed the line to vote inside the building and by the ballot boxes so the voters didn't have any privacy.

The lady working there said they did it because "It's cold outside"
View Quote
It's November, of course it's cold outside.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#6]
All right, fuckers.  Anyone who hasn't voted yet has three hours and forty-five minutes left to punch Paulette Jordan IN THE BALLS.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 9:21:35 PM EDT
[#7]
My Cunt Punch has been fulfilled.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 10:47:29 AM EDT
[#8]
She got wrecked, only captured 38% of the vote despite heavy national media attention. Little got 60%, 7% more that otter back in 2014 when he ran vs Balukoff.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 11:29:50 AM EDT
[#9]
I'm happy.  She still managed to get 223k votes, with only 103k registered democrats
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm happy.  She still managed to get 223k votes, with only 103k registered democrats
View Quote
The way Idaho voting system works is an easy one to throw in lots of fake votes
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top