Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/17/2023 12:41:16 PM EDT
Well, just as the title said, should I make the gamble and get stuff ordered?

I've heard anything from today to Thursday 4/20 (anniversary of Columbine) the bill will be signed. What is the general thought on this now? Try for last minute stuff?

I want to build something that shoots 5.45x39 but would likely have to order an entire AK74 if I don't go the AR route and buy a new bolt and barrel. This is the last little thing I need to last me til I am able to move away in an untold amount of time...
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#1]
If you can find anything in store and do a same day transfer you still have time. You don't have time for a 10 day wait.

Parts will depend on the store, some are still shipping and others have stopped

We should have a couple days. Needs a vote in the Senate and then one in the House and then Inslee's signature.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If you can find anything in store and do a same day transfer you still have time. You don't have time for a 10 day wait.

Parts will depend on the store, some are still shipping and others have stopped

We should have a couple days. Needs a vote in the Senate and then one in the House and then Inslee's signature.
View Quote

I would be next day shipping a receiver. Finding an AK receiver in stock anywhere is impossible.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Given its sent back to the senate theres a decent probability you have at least until the end of the week imo
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Have you searched atlantic firearms for AK receivers?
I know a while back they had 5.45 and 7.62 receivers in stock.
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Non-serialized parts:
Midway and PSA are still shipping.
I placed orders with AR15Discounts and JSE late last week and they both shipped.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Have you searched atlantic firearms for AK receivers?
I know a while back they had 5.45 and 7.62 receivers in stock.
View Quote

I went with Arms for America with a Morrisey receiver. I had it shipped overnight, but it's still pending shipment...

Now the big question is if I am able to buy the parts for finishing it...as I've read on here and elsewhere some suppliers will ship and some suppliers won't ship to wA (Palmetto said they'll ship non-serialized parts to WA for example.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Have had no problem ordering parts from multiple suppliers.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:50:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Non-serialized parts:
Midway and PSA are still shipping.
I placed orders with AR15Discounts and JSE late last week and they both shipped.
View Quote

This is good - I will continue to monitor.

Best outcome of the whole ‘parts’ component would for it to cover all serialized parts or unserialized receivers. Not endorsing ‘compromise’, but there needs to be clarity.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:52:15 AM EDT
[#9]
"If you’re in WA and need to know who is putting your orders at the top of the pile, here is a simple list:

Stag Arms
Aero Precision
Plus, 25% off with code WA25 is applied AFTER shipping and billing
AIM Surplus
Arm or Ally
KE Arms (email them with your order number)
Ky Gun Co will prioritize your order and give you overnight shipping if you call in after placing your order
Palmetto State Armory
Rainier Arms, order prioritization and free shipping on orders over $350
Rooftop Defense
Schuyler Arms
Wojktek Weaponry, plus get 10% off with code “ftgfyg” on orders over $65"

https://www.recoilweb.com/washington-proposed-assault-weapons-ban-update-on-hb-1240-179268.html
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:28:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Midway is pretty quick
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Midway is pretty quick
View Quote

I ordered from Brownells on Sunday with what should have been lots of time. Got the email order confirmation and the hold on my credit card but my order went into a black hole and can't be found on their order status page. I saw on another site they are "reviewing" all WA orders.

So last night I ordered from Midway and they shipped this morning.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"If you’re in WA and need to know who is putting your orders at the top of the pile, here is a simple list:

Stag Arms
Aero Precision
Plus, 25% off with code WA25 is applied AFTER shipping and billing
AIM Surplus
Arm or Ally
KE Arms (email them with your order number)
Ky Gun Co will prioritize your order and give you overnight shipping if you call in after placing your order
Palmetto State Armory
Rainier Arms, order prioritization and free shipping on orders over $350
Rooftop Defense
Schuyler Arms
Wojktek Weaponry, plus get 10% off with code “ftgfyg” on orders over $65"

https://www.recoilweb.com/washington-proposed-assault-weapons-ban-update-on-hb-1240-179268.html
View Quote

KE Arms? That's pretty rich considering their role with Karl from InRange and his shenanigans.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 12:06:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I ordered from damage industries this morning. Received shipping and tracking information approx one hour later.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:39:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
Placed my order 2hrs ago, just got a text it shipped.

Link Posted: 4/19/2023 1:41:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well, just as the title said, should I make the gamble and get stuff ordered?

I've heard anything from today to Thursday 4/20 (anniversary of Columbine) the bill will be signed. What is the general thought on this now? Try for last minute stuff?

I want to build something that shoots 5.45x39 but would likely have to order an entire AK74 if I don't go the AR route and buy a new bolt and barrel. This is the last little thing I need to last me til I am able to move away in an untold amount of time...
View Quote
Also Hitler's birthday.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I ordered from Brownells on Sunday with what should have been lots of time. Got the email order confirmation and the hold on my credit card but my order went into a black hole and can't be found on their order status page. I saw on another site they are "reviewing" all WA orders.

View Quote

I recived a shipping notice from Brownells at 1:06 PM today from an order placed at 7:47 AM this morning.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:39:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Bear Creek Arsenal refused to ship an upper yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 4:45:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I recived a shipping notice from Brownells at 1:06 PM today from an order placed at 7:47 AM this morning.
View Quote

Ooh, then there's hope. I may end up with some duplicate parts. Which is fine.
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Consider yourself lucky…??

Just kidding, I’ve got a cheap barrel of theirs that does just fine. Sucks they wouldn’t ship it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 1:13:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Just kidding, I’ve got a cheap barrel of theirs that does just fine. Sucks they wouldn’t ship it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny they'll hire illegals in violation of federal law but won't ship their stuff to WA State, a state that is violating your Constitutional rights...Burrito Creek Arsenal...
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:02:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Went to pick up a couple more stripped side charging upper recievers from BCA and got denied. This was their reply:
Thank you for reaching out to us at Bear Creek Arsenal.
BCA is fundamentally disappointed with the changes Washington is heading for and believes all states and citizens of the United States have the right to bear arms as per the 2nd amendment. At this time though Bear Creek Arsenal cannot ship directly to Washington, until further decisions have been made. This is to ensure all firearms are compliant with state legislation as our system either allows for all items or none. We also will continue to support the effort for reduced legislation in all the states affected by these constraining legalities.
We look forward to legislation being lifted.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:14:07 PM EDT
[#22]
I got an email from UPS.  Midway upgraded the shipping for my last order so that it arrived this morning.  Nice of them to do that.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I got an email from UPS.  Midway upgraded the shipping for my last order so that it arrived this morning.  Nice of them to do that.
View Quote

My Brownell's order that I placed yesterday arrives tomorrow.  Never ahd a Brownell's order arrive that fast!
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

My Brownell's order that I placed yesterday arrives tomorrow.  Never ahd a Brownell's order arrive that fast!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mine sat for several days and then got expedited. Looks like they evaluated all WA orders and then decided to punch it.

I ordered from midway and they delivered next day (for a price).

Aero is still shipping stuff out and I think will go to the wire. They stopped shipping lowers but I think they are still shipping parts
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 11:21:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I still plan to try and make some orders later in the year, guess I'll see how it goes. Not sure if they count sights that mount on a picatinny rail as AW parts... I could be putting them on a bolt action rifle for all anyone knows.

And since it never came back in stock anywhere I'm guessing that I'm probably out of luck on that last C7 upper receiver I needed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 1:50:28 AM EDT
[#26]
We may have another week.
Latest WGL video.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Ordered a complete upper fro BCM late yesterday and it is being packed for shipping. I‘m making another order today from BCM for a railed handguard, few sets of iron sights, vert handgrips…etc. I guess I will see if it goes through.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 1:34:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Probably not too late for stripped lower receivers, that is, if any local FFL has them in stock. My guess is that most are probably cleaned out, but I haven’t ventured into a shop lately.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 2:56:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
We may have another week.
Latest WGL video.
View Quote

This. Order what you want now.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Probably not too late for stripped lower receivers, that is, if any local FFL has them in stock. My guess is that most are probably cleaned out, but I haven’t ventured into a shop lately.
View Quote

Rainier Arms in Auburn had some yesterday. I stopped in on a whim and picked up a CMT billet and a Rainier Arms forged. Didn’t really need either but given the signing is delayed until they can assemble their cast of asshats, figured I’d grab a couple more just for spite.
Link Posted: 4/22/2023 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Rainier Arms in Auburn had some yesterday. I stopped in on a whim and picked up a CMT billet and a Rainier Arms forged. Didn’t really need either but given the signing is delayed until they can assemble their cast of asshats, figured I’d grab a couple more just for spite.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 12:13:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Another hundred bucks in parts ordered. Let’s see if Primary Arms will ship.

$24 for two day FedEx

Link Posted: 4/24/2023 12:34:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Can someone please point me to a synopsis of this new law and what it encompasses?
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 12:58:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Can someone please point me to a synopsis of this new law and what it encompasses?
View Quote

If you're thinking of moving to Wa and have any kind of semi auto rifle; aside from non-ar15 style .22s, m1 garands or arguably the mini14, you wont be able to legally bring them here. Add semi auto shotguns to that too. Or handguns with threaded barrels.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#35]
No, not planning on moving. Trying to grasp what I can and can't sell to someone in WA.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 1:43:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No, not planning on moving. Trying to grasp what I can and can't sell to someone in WA.
View Quote

Might be easier to say what you're selling and we can tell you if our tyrants will allow the WA Inmate to own it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 1:44:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Might be easier to say what you're selling and we can tell you if our tyrants will allow the WA Inmate to own it.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 2:25:54 PM EDT
[#38]
upper assy

ETA: More interested in the details for going forward.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 5:13:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
upper assy

View Quote

An upper is fine. Anything requiring an FFL will be dicey. Get it shipped soon so it's on its way and your customer should be fine. Inslee isn't going to screen mail, it's federal. Basically these bans are imposed by distributors since there's no way for the statists to know what's in the mail.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 7:01:21 PM EDT
[#40]
In case you guys aren’t watching the pinned thread on SHB 1240’s progress, the clock officially runs out tomorrow.

1240 is officially on the 10am bill signing list for Tuesday April 25th
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Yep. The only positive thing out of it is the lawsuits drop tomorrow too. Now we have years of waiting to go......
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

An upper is fine. Anything requiring an FFL will be dicey. Get it shipped soon so it's on its way and your customer should be fine. Inslee isn't going to screen mail, it's federal. Basically these bans are imposed by distributors since there's no way for the statists to know what's in the mail.
View Quote

I think you need to read the bill. Any part that can be used to "assemble" an "assault rifle" is banned going forward. Try to order an upper after Herr Inslee signs the bill and see what happens.
Link Posted: 4/24/2023 8:37:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
upper assy

Sig Sauer won't ship an upper to WA State as of last Friday.  A friend had his order with them canceled, and it you try to buy one on their website, it says not legal....  So whether it is or isn't legal is immaterial, as the out of state suppliers are providing their own chains......
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
....  So whether it is or isn't legal is immaterial, as the out of state suppliers are providing their own chains......
View Quote

The biggest enforcers of gun control are always the suppliers, vendors, etc
Without them doing the states bidding, pussies like inslee and Ferguson would be powerless
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 3:50:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The biggest enforcers of gun control are always the suppliers, vendors, etc
Without them doing the states bidding, pussies like inslee and Ferguson would be powerless
View Quote
Cant really/realistically ask them to defy the law. They supply freedom to other states besides us and the legal liability would ruin it for everyone else. Not to mention putting people out if jobs if turd furgeson were to sue them for $10,000 per gun part sent here illegally.

Link Posted: 4/25/2023 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Cant really/realistically ask them to defy the law. They supply freedom to other states besides us and the legal liability would ruin it for everyone else. Not to mention putting people out if jobs if turd furgeson were to sue them for $10,000 per gun part sent here illegally.

View Quote

I get what you’re saying but at some point they will have to draw a line, right? Gun control is moving in 1 direction and eventually it’s coming for their states as well.

It’s also difficult for me to see certain large companies advertise how they are the defenders of freedom and only exist to supply arms, not make lots of money. It’s easy to write that on your website or in an email with your daily sales. But when Ferguson tells you what to do and you obey, what freedom are you really defending?

Each day that goes by without people defying these unconstitutional demands the harder the fight becomes for the the rest of us.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 10:29:50 AM EDT
[#47]
What it would REALLY take is gun manufacturers to stop selling parts and guns to the gov's of states that do this. Imagine if glock, s&w, H&K, etc... said nope fuck off, no guns for you!

That would make a yuge impact. But it would never happen.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 3:18:26 PM EDT
[#48]
The no no list from Palmetto. ??

Washington State
PSA will no longer accept or ship orders of restricted items to the state of Washington pursuant to HB1240, effective immediately.

No rifles under 30 inches
No semi-auto rifle under 30 inches
No parts kits
No build kits
No rifle kits
No pistol kits
No complete uppers
No completed lowers
No stripped lowers
No essential kits
No AR or AK rifles and pistols
No threaded barrels
No threaded barrel Daggers or Rocks
No shrouds on a rifle or pistol
No forward pistol grips or vertical grips on a rifle or shotgun
No mags over 10 rounds for a rifle
No mags over 7 rounds for a shotgun
No rifles with thumbhole stock on a rifle
No flash suppressor or muzzle device on a rifle
No pistols with a second grip
No shotguns with a folding or telescoping stock
No shotguns with a grip that is detached from the stock
No shotguns with a pistol grip
No shotguns with a thumbhole stock
No shotgun magazine more than 7 rounds
No shotguns with a revolving cylinder
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
What it would REALLY take is gun manufacturers to stop selling parts and guns to the gov's of states that do this. Imagine if glock, s&w, H&K, etc... said nope fuck off, no guns for you!

That would make a yuge impact. But it would never happen.
View Quote

100%

That’s how you know all of these freedom loving companies are full of shit. Sell whatever you want to whoever you want. But spare me the fake emotional bullshit. I just read the email sent out a few min ago from a very big name in the AR world. “We don’t agree, we love the 2A…….but laws are laws!” Pathetic. And I don’t doubt for a second they will sell to state agents that will enforce these laws up to the point of shooting me in front of my family.
Link Posted: 4/25/2023 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#50]
So it looks like at least palmetto will still sell us a lot of replacement parts?  Just not threaded barrel right?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top