Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2023 5:07:12 PM EDT
Just pinged to the Air Show this weekend and thinking about coming from Paducah area.  I have spent virtually no time other than driving through on the Interstate.   Any info would be appreciated.   And if anyone has connections to any VIP hookups I would unashamedly be glad to take advantage of them.  I am a huge plane nut.

x-posting to GD to get wider spread of info....

Thanks...
Link Posted: 4/17/2023 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I suggest you dont. Just watch from a TV. Loserville is bragging on making $9M in economic impact from the event while turning down, presumably, $36M from hosting the NRA meeting
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 7:25:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I suggest you dont. Just watch from a TV. Loserville is bragging on making $9M in economic impact from the event while turning down, presumably, $36M from hosting the NRA meeting
View Quote

THIS
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 10:13:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Appreciate the comment, but not really going to get too worked up on anyone shitting on the NRA.  I gave up giving a shit about the NRA not to long after they stopped giving a shit about me, a Life Member.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2023 8:43:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Appreciate the comment, but not really going to get too worked up on anyone shitting on the NRA.  I gave up giving a shit about the NRA not to long after they stopped giving a shit about me, a Life Member.  
View Quote

Then why reward Louseyville?
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#5]
He could spend all his money on the Indiana side...

If economics be damned, I suggest you reserve a future room at the Gault House Hotel. That is a great place to watch it from in comfort.
Link Posted: 4/20/2023 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#6]
The best advice (don't go) has already been provided, however I've heard positive things about the Bats. Clean bathrooms and a seat.
https://www.milb.com/louisville/tickets/thunderoverlouisville
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top