Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2022 7:29:57 AM EDT
On Dec 8 we all need to attempt to purchase a gun. When we are denied we all need to file two suits against the state. One for violating our 2nd amendment rights. The second for the SOS violating the state constitution and enforcing the measure before certification.

We need an attorney to write up the complaint and we just fill our name in and file. Hit them with so many suits it makes their head spin. Of course every one gets thrown out by the courts but we just keep pushing it up hill. There would be so many hopefully we could turn it into a class action suit and hurt them where it counts, in the budget.

Anyone know an attorney who wants to be famous?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:24:14 PM EDT
[#1]
This is decently thought out for a 3:30am post.

ETA. Don’t forget you have to pay for your gun before they submit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is decently thought out for a 3:30am post.

ETA. Don’t forget you have to pay for your gun before they submit.
View Quote

I don’t mind. I’ll pay and they can sit on it. I may have to order online and have it transferred so the shop doesn’t get in trouble. Even better, I’ll order and pay on the 7th and see what happens with the background check. If they turn that system off they would be obviously in violation because the firearm was purchased before the 8th. If they allow that one to clear I’ll order another one on the 8th and see what happens.

I am serious about this and feel strongly that a wave of these types of lawsuits would cause the system problems. I didn’t write the laws but I have to play by their system which I will do all day long as long as they are pulling this shit.

I think I’ll try another tact as well. I will give someone a gun and see what they do. I can’t remember right now, does the law say a permit is needed to purchase a firearm? What if a firearm is gifted? Does the language cover that? The Supreme Court has been coming down hard on any charge where there has been discretion allowed in application of the law.

Any and every way I can test this law is what I would like to do.

Does anyone in So Oregon want to trade an aero lower for an aero lower?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll happily attempt to buy a gun on Dec. 8th. ;)
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I buy so much crap already. Might as well try on the absolutely arbitrary date of the 8th.

Let’s get em.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll happily attempt to buy a gun on Dec. 8th. ;)
View Quote

I am as well.

My wife may feel differently due to the last years broken budget…

This is more important than feelings…
Link Posted: 11/19/2022 3:58:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm in. I've been eyeing a new 1911 at my LGS.

Screw em
Link Posted: 11/20/2022 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm in. I've been eyeing a new 1911 at my LGS.

Screw em
View Quote

Good! But I think it would be strategic for me to order and pay for a firearm online, I need a new GA Precision, and let it be delivered after the date…. Need to have standing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top