Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 2/13/2021 8:26:46 PM EDT
This piece of human filth has stabbed constituents in the back for too long.  He needs to be replaced.  Call your locals and begin the process.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 9:36:55 PM EDT
for against him in the primary and he be gone
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:24:22 PM EDT
He’s retiring.
Link Posted: 2/13/2021 11:28:46 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ArmedSerenity:
for against him in the primary and he be gone
View Quote

Won't be able to get that satisfaction unfortunately.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:55:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shaggy:
He’s retiring.
View Quote
It would have been nice to see him kicked out after the last election he was in.

It has gone to the point that I don't know who has been screwing us worse lately: Him or Casey.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:51:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:
It would have been nice to see him kicked out after the last election he was in.

It has gone to the point that I don't know who has been screwing us worse lately: Him or Casey.
View Quote

Casey is just an empty suit
Toomey is a tumor.
The PA GOP better find someone at least with a pulse so fetterman doesn’t become a shoe in.
Link Posted: 2/16/2021 1:45:21 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JQ66:

Casey is just an empty suit
Toomey is a tumor.
The PA GOP better find someone at least with a pulse so fetterman doesn’t become a shoe in.
View Quote

PA GOP is pitiful. They need to come up with a Senate and Governor candidate ASAP and I highly doubt they will do either.

I wonder if Sean Parnell will try for Senate or run again against Lamb for Congress in 22.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 10:31:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GiggleSmith:

View Quote

The only reason I was able to keep pulling the lever for that backstabbing shit-weasel is to give the republicans one more seat toward control the senate.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 7:53:09 AM EDT
Originally Posted By laxman09:

PA GOP is pitiful. They need to come up with a Senate and Governor candidate ASAP and I highly doubt they will do either.

I wonder if Sean Parnell will try for Senate or run again against Lamb for Congress in 22.
View Quote

With no proof other than the fact that I KNOW the Allegheny Board of elections is corrupt, I do believe Parnell beat Lamb but the fraud machine slipped him in alongside Biden.
Link Posted: 3/21/2021 11:52:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shaggy:
He’s retiring.
View Quote

Yeah he's already said he's not seeking re-election. Fetterman is supposedly pushing for his seat so we'll be fighting that Bolshevik.
Top Top