Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2018 4:20:42 PM EDT
Hey guys, any recommendations for a good eye glass place in the Queen creek Gilbert area?  Looking for a decent eye doctor and prices that aren’t ridiculous and not being pushed into extra stuff I don’t need.
Link Posted: 2/9/2018 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I recommend that you look at separating the two.  First, find a good Dr.  Then go to Costco to get the glasses with the prescription from the Dr.  Last time I needed glasses, the Dr. office was a rip off and screwed up the prescription several times.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 12:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I really like Dr. Mark Krasemann in Mesa.

https://www.drmarkkrasemann.com/
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:29:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Costco.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 11:50:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I recommend that you look at separating the two.  First, find a good Dr.  Then go to Costco to get the glasses with the prescription from the Dr.  Last time I needed glasses, the Dr. office was a rip off and screwed up the prescription several times.
View Quote
The above, for sure. Better to find a good Doctor and then pick a place that does not rip you off on making the glasses you want. I used Costco for my last pair and they were good glasses at a good price.
Link Posted: 2/10/2018 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]
CRIZAL
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Costco.
View Quote
This is where I go.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:25:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is where I go.
View Quote
Me too
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys.

Quick question, is this the new scam or am I overreacting? I was in Walmart and saw a sign that said glasses eye exam $65 and then contacts exam $70.

The last time I got my eyes checked it was on exam and they gave me a script that worked for both. In fact I’ve bern to many eye doctors and this is the first I’ve ever seen of this.

Seems like just another greedy scam. But maybe I’m missing something?
Link Posted: 3/28/2018 9:56:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Scripts for glasses and contacts are different. It's not a scam.
Link Posted: 3/30/2018 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Ocotillo Eye Care in Chandler has done right by me several times. I trust them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top