Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2021 2:50:42 PM EDT
This is in response to questions about an up coming level l carbine class. The terminology and the use of the phrase level l is misleading.  Shooters move as fast as each shooters skill allow.  Take the 180 drill, from the low ready the shooter present and hit 3 targets, no misses, under 3 seconds and use second sight picture.  Twelve drills, no misses all under the time limit done twice for a perfect score.  Standards are the basics for all training.  If you can’t hit something sitting still you can’t hit it moving.  Yes we shoot movers to 300 yards.  

Standards

One shot ready gun
Two shots ready gun
180 drill
Transition drill
Roll over drill
Two shot drill
Two shot two targets
Moving and shooting
Drop to one knee one shot
Fire shot/repeat

Arrive with a clean weapon that is zeroed for 100 or 50yards
Use of barricade
Gather data on zeroing to 400
Combat. And tactical reloads
Staying within your work space
Shooting out of position
Clearing stoppages

The class proceeds as fast as shooters ability allows
Where allowed we use real life targets like T-62 tank,BTR and AR-500 targets that mimic human form

We have:
On site camping
Showers
Class room
Grill
Fire pit

Link Posted: 9/5/2021 11:36:16 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for sharing
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 2:32:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
This is in response to questions about an up coming level l carbine class. The terminology and the use of the phrase level l is misleading.  Shooters move as fast as each shooters skill allow.  Take the 180 drill, from the low ready the shooter present and hit 3 targets, no misses, under 3 seconds and use second sight picture.  Twelve drills, no misses all under the time limit done twice for a perfect score.  Standards are the basics for all training.  If you can’t hit something sitting still you can’t hit it moving.  Yes we shoot movers to 300 yards.  

Standards

One shot ready gun
Two shots ready gun
180 drill
Transition drill
Roll over drill
Two shot drill
Two shot two targets
Moving and shooting
Drop to one knee one shot
Fire shot/repeat

Arrive with a clean weapon that is zeroed for 100 or 50yards
Use of barricade
Gather data on zeroing to 400
Combat. And tactical reloads
Staying within your work space
Shooting out of position
Clearing stoppages

The class proceeds as fast as shooters ability allows
Where allowed we use real life targets like T-62 tank,BTR and AR-500 targets that mimic human form

We have:
On site camping
Showers
Class room
Grill
Fire pit

View Quote

Once Covid allows (I work in healthcare and I’m blitzed), I want to take one of these.
Link Posted: 9/6/2021 4:34:01 PM EDT
[#3]

TIGER VALLEY...

It's GREAT!!!

Awesome Place & Staff!  

Everyone who has been there Raves!  

If you haven't yet attended - Get Sum!!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 9/6/2021 8:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Any ammo restrictions?
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 11:32:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:04:05 AM EDT
[#6]
@maduce

I sent you guys another email in regards to putting the Texas HTF class together.  Wondering if we had another email failure and if I should just call again to put it together.  

I have not gotten a reply from my most recent email sent over a week ago.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 3:37:24 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like to take one of these class once time and money allow
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 7:31:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would like to take one of these class once time and money allow
View Quote
@BIGA972

See my thread here in Texas HTF.  I am trying to get a class together that allows preplanning of time, way in advance, and the ability to pay it off.  

Has not been finalized yet.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:19:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Give me a call. Your emails are not reaching the Tiger Valley account for some reason. You can find my info on the website.
Link Posted: 9/27/2021 2:41:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Bump

Second email sent to the private email you gave me.  Hoping you are getting them.  If not I will use an alternate email from gmail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top