Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2021 10:20:12 AM EDT
We had a Battle Buddies/APC group but it seemed to have petered out. Is there interest in starting a new one?

The nearest one to me is the Central VA group which is a 2-3 hour drive. Surely we can scrape together a Tidewater group?

(ARFCOM rules dictate that pie must always be a choice )
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what you do in this group, but if it involves drinking beer im in.

I live in the beach.  Let me know
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]
American Pioneer Corps

aka

VA Battle Buddies

Link Posted: 2/27/2021 9:32:27 AM EDT
[#3]
That’s where y’all met up and went hiking right? Probably not my thing but best of Luck
Link Posted: 3/10/2021 11:34:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Oh well.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 7:07:23 PM EDT
[#5]
You can come hang out with us at Rappahannock BB. We aren't rucking for weight but we do get together on occasion.
Link Posted: 3/13/2021 11:50:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You can come hang out with us at Rappahannock BB. We aren't rucking for weight but we do get together on occasion.
View Quote

I got up with the RVA guys, I’m going to try and make some of their events. I’ll keep my eye on your events too though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top