Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2020 12:20:46 AM EDT
Tuesday, Jan 5th,  1st day of the session
Expectations Rally (Impeach Andy Beshear,  Impeach Andy signs around the capitol grounds).

Thursday, Jan7th
The 2nd Amendment rally (co hosted by We Are Ky Gunowners and KY United) We need to work together for defense of the 2A. Please try to attend.

Jan 9th Patriot Rally, I don't know much about this one.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Does Kentucky United still have a web presence?  They used to have a Facebook group but I don't see that any more.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 4:34:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, they have one. I think they are using "United Ky." now They claim that the original organizers, that proved to be less that honorable and less than legit, have been supplanted by new people. With all the problems they had, i can't understand why they didn't get rid of everything including the name and start fresh. The name is poison to most people that know what happened. The only answer that I can come up with is that a large portion of the members are not even aware of the problems that originally existed and the deceptions that were common.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 12:32:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Any word of a local stop the steal rally on the 6th?

Link Posted: 1/7/2021 12:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
No rally today.  Drove by and no one there except for a heavy State Police presence.
Link Posted: 1/7/2021 1:01:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The Governor has his new security fence up to keep the public away.

Link Posted: 1/8/2021 8:38:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I wonder if tomorrow's rally is canceled too?
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 1:13:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wonder if tomorrow's rally is canceled too?
View Quote

@jsg @softpoint

apparently the event today is not cancelled... reporter for Herald Leader is tweeting photos with this caption:

"A whole bunch of militia members are outside surrounding the KY Capitol right now."

ETA - also comments are wild calling them: white supremacists, terrorists, ANTIFA, insurgents... the press coverage today is going to be epic.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top