Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2020 8:42:10 PM EDT
Was up in Smokey Point today.  There is an empty lot on the corner of 128th and Smokey Point Blvd.    Usually it has an abandoned car or an old couch in it.

I drove by today and saw it fenced in with an electric fence.  A fence advertised at 7,000 volts.   The lot is still empty.  Just this fence and a heavy duty gate/

That's a lot of voltage for an empty lot.  The US Army annex north of this doesn't have an electric fence.  

Anybody know wtf this is?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Snoho GIS says that plot is owned by Saia Trucking

Don't know except I would guess they were having issues with dumping and hobo camps
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Snoho GIS says that plot is owned by Saia Trucking

Don't know except I would guess they were having issues with dumping and hobo camps
View Quote

Hmm that sounds a little more logical than my answer of COVID death camp staging area
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#3]
dont think its live as im sure you cant have a charged fence like that close to a fire hydrant or public access.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 1:58:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
dont think its live as im sure you cant have a charged fence like that close to a fire hydrant or public access.
View Quote

I don’t think it’s live either, but it looks like it could be, and the access gate is legit.

Even if it isn’t live, that’s got to cost a lot more than just a standard chain link fence, especially when the lot it’s protecting is nothing but mud and alders.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 3:02:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing says "Stay out" like a sign that says "7000 volts"  I'm sure it's nowhere near that voltage. Your average cow fence is 2K-3K volts and that's unpleasant enough

Link Posted: 11/22/2020 12:43:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I want the penthouse suite in the FEMA camp.
Link Posted: 12/2/2020 3:18:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/4/2020 7:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Go pee on it and find out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#9]
There are a handful of lots down here in Fife that are getting electric fences. One is an RV place that had tweakers breaking in to sleep it off in a trailer and the other is a trucking yard.
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 6:40:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Sasquatch holding area. Prepping for their "relocation" to work camps. Put them to work since they're clearly evading the taxman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top