Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2018 10:37:34 PM EDT
They are 150.00 from Colman surplus, but the problem is they ship freight so it’s uber expensive.  They can put I think 6 or so on a pallet.  Racks .  Who in the south Austin north San Antonio want to do a group buy? I think it’s cheaper if it’s dropped at business location that has a dock.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Omaha Surplus in Ft Worth usually has a couple of them if you're feeling up for a day trip.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 11:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Omaha Surplus in Ft Worth usually has a couple of them if you're feeling up for a day trip.
View Quote
Didn’t see any on their site
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 6:04:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They are 150.00 from Colman surplus, but the problem is they ship freight so it's uber expensive.  They can put I think 6 or so on a pallet.  Racks .  Who in the south Austin north San Antonio want to do a group buy? I think it's cheaper if it's dropped at business location that has a dock.
View Quote
@Fullautoguy , I am in San Antonio , I'm up for 1 - so ping me if you get enough to load out a pallet
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 9:19:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@Fullautoguy , I am in San Antonio , I'm up for 1 - so ping me if you get enough to load out a pallet
View Quote
Will do

@dttheliman
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 2:26:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
I doubt they list them on their site - they have hundreds of Hardigg and type cases as well as weapon racks in their front for sale. I've seen those M16 cages every time I've been.
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 3:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I doubt they list them on their site - they have hundreds of Hardigg and type cases as well as weapon racks in their front for sale. I've seen those M16 cages every time I've been.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

just called them and it seems they have alot of them and they are around 50 bucks a pop which is a third of what coleman is selling them for, just need to know if they will fit in the back of a 2 door wrangler without the back seat.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Im gonna pick some up this weekend, 125.00 each for anyone that wants one  if anyone is interested just mention me in this thread and we can get it worked out
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:28:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

just called them and it seems they have alot of them and they are around 50 bucks a pop which is a third of what coleman is selling them for, just need to know if they will fit in the back of a 2 door wrangler without the back seat.
View Quote
they are pretty big and heavy more than one ide get a trailer. I had an escalade when i bought mine at a gunshow and it fit fairly easy but a jeep is pretty small.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:51:03 PM EDT
[#9]
What happened to $50 each?
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 10:21:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What happened to $50 each?
View Quote
I had to rent a truck and drive 8 hours round trip.  I also will be cleaning them up and re painting them.  Considering that you won’t find them under 150 or so and with out steep shipping costs I’d say that’s a pretty good deal
Link Posted: 12/24/2018 3:49:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I had to rent a truck and drive 8 hours round trip.  I also will be cleaning them up and re painting them.  Considering that you won’t find them under 150 or so and with out steep shipping costs I’d say that’s a pretty good deal
View Quote
Can you post a photo of the condition of them?
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’ll get one the next time I’m at the house

@mah827

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/29/2018 5:09:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I’ll get one the next time I’m at the house

@mah827

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/64149/image_jpg-788941.JPG
View Quote
Thanks. A little paint and they should clean up nice.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:16:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I kinda want one now.  Don't need one, do have a room I could display it in, but don't see myself using it.  Decisions, decisions...
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I kinda want one now.  Don't need one, do have a room I could display it in, but don't see myself using it.  Decisions, decisions...
View Quote
Do it

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top