Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2022 7:05:15 PM EDT
So I’m sick of the AZ heat and the asshole Californians moving in.

I’m looking to get some acreage outside of Kuna. Are there any restrictions on shooting on my own property there?

I’m actually open to other places. We just missed 13 acres by Horsehoe bend. Kinda bummed about that.

Any recommendations?  Like I mentioned, I’d like to be far enough out to get some acreage for a decent price (the 13 acres in horseshoe bend was $49,000), but still close enough where shopping won’t be a pain.
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
ROFL!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 7:39:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in Kuna. 13 acres? L O L. You’re looking at a cool million. Going price per acre is almost $200k. And that’s if you can find any. Last I checked there were only 8 listings for land in K town. And out of those majority are large lots. But in case you want some perspective…

https://www.redfin.com/ID/Kuna/TBD-S-Braithwait-Ln-83634/home/143515146
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 8:53:49 PM EDT
[#3]
It doesn’t have to be in Kuna.   It doesn’t have to be 13 acres.  Even if it’s 3-4. I just don’t want to deal with anyone. Lol

The place we were looking at near Kuna was around Hollilynn Drive.  It can be like that.

13 acres. $49,000

Horseshoe Bend
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 9:45:35 PM EDT
[#4]
“heat and the asshole Californians moving in” Couldn’t help but laugh at this from someone looking at southern Idaho
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:51:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It doesn’t have to be in Kuna.   It doesn’t have to be 13 acres.  Even if it’s 3-4. I just don’t want to deal with anyone. Lol

The place we were looking at near Kuna was around Hollilynn Drive.  It can be like that.

13 acres. $49,000

Horseshoe Bend
View Quote

Kuna and Horseshoe Bend are worlds apart. Even 3-4 acres is going to cost you north of half a mil. As I said already, going rate per acre is close to $200k. You’re not the only one coming here to get away from everyone. For that privilege, you’re gonna have to roll in some serious coin.
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 12:54:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
“heat and the asshole Californians moving in” Couldn’t help but laugh at this from someone looking at southern Idaho
View Quote

Yeah, trust me. It isn’t nearly as hot and no where near as many CA’s in sounthern Idaho. No where near…
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

13 acres. $49,000

Horseshoe Bend
View Quote

87 people a day come to the Boise area looking for the same exact thing
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 4:03:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Kuna and Horseshoe Bend are worlds apart. Even 3-4 acres is going to cost you north of half a mil. As I said already, going rate per acre is close to $200k. You’re not the only one coming here to get away from everyone. For that privilege, you’re gonna have to roll in some serious coin.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

13 acres. $49,000

Horseshoe Bend

Median home price in Kuna in February was almost 500k. Idaho housing is quite a bit more expensive than Arizona. There are trailers here listed north of 200k.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top