Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2020 10:44:44 PM EDT
Local news is reporting tear gas has been deployed at the protest in the Bentonville square.

ETA: A couple of live feeds can be found floating around. Lots of people standing around and quite a few of our locals decked out in their webgear and rifles.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Should be entertaining

Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:45:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Thankfully for right now at least it seems that everyone just wants to take pictures of themselves with the police in the background.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks like it is finally cleared out, only one arrest according to the news.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 7:02:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Glad it wasn't bad.

Still, Bentonville of all places? Wtf? I never thought it would get closer than Tulsa, maybe some irate hippies in Fayettenam, but never Walmartville. Here I thought I was immune in Bella Vista.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top