Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2022 10:00:50 AM EDT
I'm sure it's unrelated, but this is the block that Delegate Kaye Kory lives on.  

For reference, Delegate Kory has tied herself to every gun control piece of legislation in Richmond.  She also brought us the decriminalization of nuisance crimes bill a few years ago that defacto legalized pot, loud exhausts, littering and a host of other third world behaviors.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a very odd place for gun shots. Middle of nothing in terms of major roads or any shopping You have to go out of your way to get there. It's on a little peninsula into the lake so it limits your entry and egress points and you have to follow Waterway Drive around either way and there are only three roads in/out. Gotta be a ton of camera video from the upper class houses. I can't recall if that area is Falls Church or Arlington. Either way, I'm sure our Finest will be right on this instead of arresting protestors.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:13:41 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s right down the road from me
I didn’t hear a thing, but then again I’m sound asleep at 10whenever PM

Lake Barcroft is bougie as hell, always has been, so it is an unusual location for gunfire.
My guess is it’s gangs from Culmore scaring some rich kid who owes them money for dope.

ETA: Kay Corey can eat a bag of dicks
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 9:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Dupe…my bad
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 4:19:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lake Barcroft is bougie as hell, always has been, so it is an unusual location for gunfire.
My guess is it’s gangs from Culmore scaring some rich kid who owes them money for dope.

View Quote

Yup.  I live about half a mile from there on the other side of the lake.  Used to ride my bike with my dog past Waterway on our extended neighborhood loops. A couple residents liked to pretend the roads were private and try to run off anyone they didn't recognize.

Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yup.  I live about half a mile from there on the other side of the lake.  Used to ride my bike with my dog past Waterway on our extended neighborhood loops. A couple residents liked to pretend the roads were private and try to run off anyone they didn't recognize.

View Quote

Well howdy neighbor!
I’m over on the Sleepy Hollow Road side.
We’ll drive through occasionally these days to take the scenic route, but back in the day I was chased off the beaches after dark plenty of times  
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 1:03:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

Culmore... first thing that popped into my head.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 8:26:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Culmore... first thing that popped into my head.
View Quote

Random story about Culmore….

Mrs. chipling worked juvenile probation for about 15 years, and was chatting with a local LEO about the area, we both grew up near there.

Local LEO had a theory about the area. Multi-generation families in apartments, lots of grandparents, but they never got any calls about any of the old folks passing away, ever..
Local LEO’s theory was that the Culmore dwellers were just burying their relatives in the nearest wooded areas when they died and not telling anyone.

I know, cool story bro.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not judging the story.  Burials can be expensive.

Link Posted: 5/17/2022 6:05:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm not judging the story.  Burials can be expensive.

View Quote

Social Security check keeps coming too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top