[#1]
Quoted:
Not spam. Not drunk.

I know nobody that voted for him.

I got caught up in a parade.

No way that guy won here.

View Quote

Fact.

Remember when he and cameltoe stopped in Phoenix about a week before the election?  And 6 actual people showed up to greet and listen?
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Depressingly, I know people who voted for him..   However, of the people I know, that percentage that did is quite small..  I'll never be convinced that he legitimately won AZ, let alone the country..
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 2:50:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't doubt a Biden win in AZ.  Think of all the CA transplants that have moved here during the past 4 years.  In 2020 alone it was 600,000 people.  Between 2016 and 2020, it has to have reached more than 1.5 Million people.  How many of them do you think voted for Biden vs Trump?  It's got to be a lot more than 400,000...definitely enough to swing us from red to blue.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:21:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Not spam. Not drunk.

View Quote

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY no doubt the scumbag dems cheated and stole the election . The real problem is we the people ( me included ) have NO balls and  let it happen without a real fight .
I am ashamed of my party, friends, and myself for not doing what needed  to be done . In the end we will pay the high price for allowing it and being cowards .
UNITED WE STAND , DEVIDED WE FALL. I and grateful  my WW2 Navy vet  father didn't live to see this .
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't doubt a Biden win in AZ.  Think of all the CA transplants that have moved here during the past 4 years.  In 2020 alone it was 600,000 people.  Between 2016 and 2020, it has to have reached more than 1.5 Million people.  How many of them do you think voted for Biden vs Trump?  It's got to be a lot more than 400,000...definitely enough to swing us from red to blue.
View Quote

That presupposes that all or most of the Kalifornicators were filthy fucking leftists, which is just irrational given that state's composition and the ones most likely to relocate.

Unfortunately for us, a win by theft is still a win.

Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Not spam. Not drunk.

View Quote

Saying nobody you know voted for him means nothing. I mean it’s like saying you never see any pro Biden stuff on Facebook, you know why? It’s because you surround yourself with things you like, and you delete the ones that don’t align with your thoughts.

Az unfortunately received many Cali peeps….
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That presupposes that all or most of the Kalifornicators were filthy fucking leftists, which is just irrational given that state's composition and the ones most likely to relocate.

View Quote

In 2016 Trump won AZ by 91,234 votes.  So mathematically, Biden only needed to flip 45,618 votes to win AZ.  Yes, I'll grant you that 2016 vs 2020 ha a different voting population, but it is just an example of how very small the vote margin had to be to flip AZ from red to blue.  Out of the 600,000 people that moved from CA to AZ in only 2020, I'm sure that there were 45,000 that would vote Biden instead of Trump.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think Biden legitimately won (4 years of Trump hate media, Mail in voter fraud, Big tech censoring, etc.).  But more than 1/2 the population get their news from the Democratic Propaganda wing.  And most will never seek info. outside of that source.  When people are told every thing Trump does is bad (no matter what he does) from the moment he's elected, they start believe it.  It really wasn't a Biden win, it was a Trump needs to go issue.  It's amazing how much news is never reported by the MSM outlets.  Every time I see some big negative story about the left, I realize over 1/2 the population will never find out about it.

And how do we explain anti-gun Lefty Mark Kelly's win?

One Nation, two realities.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:12:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

In 2016 Trump won AZ by 91,234 votes.  So mathematically, Biden only needed to flip 45,618 votes to win AZ.  Yes, I'll grant you that 2016 vs 2020 ha a different voting population, but it is just an example of how very small the vote margin had to be to flip AZ from red to blue.  Out of the 600,000 people that moved from CA to AZ in only 2020, I'm sure that there were 45,000 that would vote Biden instead of Trump.
View Quote

they cheated then too.. they just did not cheat enough to overcome the trump train without screaming we are cheating.

they were prepared this last time.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 4:26:19 PM EDT
[#10]
I really don't doubt he won. Or if it was close and the fraudulent votes put him over the top. The sad thing is where I live in Chandler, I know TONS of republicans that voted for Biden. When I say tons, I mean A LOT! They even put Biden signs in their yard. They told me they had never voted for a Democrat candidate in their life but they refused to vote for Trump. They just hated Trump and wanted him gone. Now they are regretting what they did. The same people have asked me for 9mm and 5.56 ammo, and if I wanted to go shooting with them. I told them no and that they were dead to me.

My circle got smaller after this election.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Things are changing. In the earlier 2000s a lot of Californians were leaving places like OC and SD because they didn't like the political direction the state was taking. That still holds true but more people are leaving California for economic reasons. They love the state and its politics, they simply cannot afford to live here. High income tax, high gas taxes, high power costs, high sales tax, high rent. If you're a young Californian chances are you'll never be able to afford a home. California used to be the place to be in the US. That is slipping, and people are moving from California to other states now.

States like Utah, Texas and Arizona are getting the people. Give it 15-20 years we'll see a repeat of people moving, this time to the Midwestern states like Indiana, Wisconsin and Iowa.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#12]
So what is to be done?

Invalidate the election?

Put Trump in the WH next week?

Seriously.  I'm pissed and want to see a lot of people jailed and/or worse.  But please explain to me, at this point, the process by which this happens with any level of success.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top