Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2020 11:15:36 PM EDT
https://tennesseestar.com/2020/12/10/georgia-gov-kemp-awarded-107-million-contract-to-dominion-two-weeks-after-meeting-with-peoples-republic-of-china-consul-general/

Attachment Attached File

by Debra Heine

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp awarded a $107 million contract to Dominion Voting Systems two weeks after he met with the Houston-based Consul General of the People’s Republic of China in Atlanta.

Kemp met with Li Qiangmin, Houston Consul General of the People’s Republic of China, on July 12, 2019.

The Secretary of State’s office announced on July 29, 2019 that Dominion’s election services were procured to implement a “verified paper ballot system” in the state prior to the March 2020 presidential primaries.

Dominion Voting Systems, which operates voting machines in 28 states, has been accused of switching Trump votes to Biden in the 2020 election.

According to reports, the voting software company has multiple links to China, including a $400 million filing in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) one month before the election that links Dominion, UBS Securities LLC, and China.

More at the above link - if you can stomach it that is.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Tree of liberty is long overdue for a watering......
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 1:58:46 PM EDT
[#2]
The vastly more likely scenario is Jared Thomas

His campaign manager from Kemp's Secretary of State days is now a Dominion sales rep/lobbyist.
Link Posted: 12/12/2020 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#3]
What a smug smile you fucking mother fucker. Hope that CCP dick tastes good.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:30:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Not a smile, it's the rare condition know as cockjaw. It's from people bottoming out once to often.

POS needs to go away.....
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 5:54:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The vastly more likely scenario is Jared Thomas

His campaign manager from Kemp's Secretary of State days is now a Dominion sales rep/lobbyist.
View Quote

Something tells me selling Dominion voting machines isn't going to be a real good career path in the future
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 7:47:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Something tells me selling Dominion voting machines isn't going to be a real good career path in the future
View Quote

I'd imagine, like most industries, once you're in you're in.

Dominion goes up then those guys pop up at the next voting systems startup.

No one truly leaves . . . the management and company name changes but it's still the same people floating around.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's another report found in another thread. It ties the tramp to more Chinese kick backs:

Kemp and his treason

Now, bombshell information is emerging that indicates Georgia Gov. Kemp may be involved in exactly the same scheme. These state officials send huge amounts of money to China under the cover of buying “covid supplies,” then
China launders the money into financial kickbacks for the Governor’s family members or business entities.

More on this crook at the above link.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:17:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Not a smile, it's the rare condition know as cockjaw. It's from people bottoming out once to often.

View Quote
Lolll!!
cockjaw.
I'm stealing that.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 11:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

By “Go Away“ you mean be charged and tried for treason....and if found guilty be subjected to the maximum penalty
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 11:26:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

By “Go Away“ you mean be charged and tried for treason....and if found guilty be subjected to the maximum penalty
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Isn't it ironic that Kemp is more likely to be prosecuted than Abrams who is an even bigger lying POS, both literally and figuratively.
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I hate to say it, but we have been sold out by this sack of shit. I love my state but damn the leadership we have is constantly failing us at every angle. like the earlier post said " the Tree of Liberty needs watering."
Link Posted: 12/15/2020 1:51:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Isn't it ironic that Kemp is more likely to be prosecuted than Abrams who is an even bigger lying POS, both literally and figuratively.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They both are traitors and scum, Kemp is the worst kind....a back biter (all in my opinion of course)
Link Posted: 12/19/2020 10:19:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Kemp's name is mud in GA he will have to move out of state when his term is over.
Link Posted: 12/22/2020 1:24:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Kemp had the gaul to come to the, "Get out the Vote", event yesterday in Walton County.

He was almost booed off the stage. People are certainly on to his treachery.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 3:43:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Kemp had the gaul to come to the, "Get out the Vote", event yesterday in Walton County.

He was almost booed off the stage. People are certainly on to his treachery.
View Quote

Lmao, sorry I missed the event. Hopefully there’s video. OPs The Tramp of Georgia, needs to be changed to the “Whore” of Georgia.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Lmao, sorry I missed the event. Hopefully there's video. OPs The Tramp of Georgia, needs to be changed to the "Whore" of Georgia.
View Quote
I came here to post this when I saw the title.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Here's a link to his speech:

Kemp's audacity

I would suggest subscribing to the Main Street Patriot's email list. Debbie Dooley does a fine job.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 2:48:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lmao, sorry I missed the event. Hopefully there’s video. OPs The Tramp of Georgia, needs to be changed to the “Whore” of Georgia.
View Quote

Point well taken. However, I have more respect for street corner whores than I do him.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 9:36:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Kemp's audacity
View Quote

How about the audacity of Raffensperger to run new commercials saying what a great job he did investigating possible election fraud.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:57:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How about the audacity of Raffensperger to run new commercials saying what a great job he did investigating possible election fraud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kemp's audacity

Haven't seen that one - but I don't watch much TV.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kemp's audacity

He will break his arm patting himself on the damn back
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 8:48:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kemp's audacity

I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
"You talk about balls the size of Alpha Centauri"
ETA: Saw it again last night.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 1:56:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

You will do nothing.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:04:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Both the Governor and the Sec State have lost my vote. They are up there giving themselves pats on the backs and not trying to let Georgia go blue again on their watch. I can't believe I voted for them.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#25]
He is right the Tree of Liberty is long overdue for watering, and you are right we will do nothing until a leader emerges. We don't have that leader and I don't mean state wide, but country wide. I do believe there are a lot of pissed off people like myself and I for one hate everything that has happened to this country over the last four years but it's going to get worse once JFB gets into office. It will get much worse. Then I can only that we will stand as one against the tyranny that is coming.
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 10:34:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You will do nothing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You will do nothing.

Oh, he'll do something, such as cast his vote for the D's

Admitted to it in another thread, pretty sure he is a transplant and not a real Georgian
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Oh, he'll do something, such as cast his vote for the D's

Admitted to it in another thread, pretty sure he is a transplant and not a real Georgian
View Quote

He is. Worthless piece of trash from NY who moved to Cobb County to help turn it blue.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 2:27:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Well that's part of the problem. these people move from Blue states and bring all the liberal shit with them. the other problems is that our elected officials will NOT do anything to promote conservatism. I give the liberals and democrats credit, they are organized and they have a bonified platform. We don't. We keep saying the same thing like " We need a conservative press, and we just need to get our message across." that's bullshit. Right now conservatives don't have a message because they are a minority party. Republican leaders are at most moderate. They don't believe in Fiscal responsibility and they really don't believe in small government anymore. Until someone really starts a real conservative grassroots movement with truly vetted conservatives then we can maybe get there. We are running out of time, because the left wants blue states with blue governments telling us what to do and taking our freedoms from us, and we do nothing.  I'm really disgusted by Kemp and Sec. State.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Well that's part of the problem. these people move from Blue states and bring all the liberal shit with them. the other problems is that our elected officials will NOT do anything to promote conservatism. I give the liberals and democrats credit, they are organized and they have a bonified platform. We don't. We keep saying the same thing like " We need a conservative press, and we just need to get our message across." that's bullshit. Right now conservatives don't have a message because they are a minority party. Republican leaders are at most moderate. They don't believe in Fiscal responsibility and they really don't believe in small government anymore. Until someone really starts a real conservative grassroots movement with truly vetted conservatives then we can maybe get there. We are running out of time, because the left wants blue states with blue governments telling us what to do and taking our freedoms from us, and we do nothing.  I'm really disgusted by Kemp and Sec. State.
View Quote

Bingo.

The Republican party is dying, and its views and platform do not align with those of the majority of Americans. We are well overdue for a legitimate third-party, but it won't happen as long as people keep voting for the same useless sacks of shit that have been screwing us all over for years.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 3:28:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Bingo.

The Republican party is dying, and its views and platform do not align with those of the majority of Americans. We are well overdue for a legitimate third-party, but it won't happen as long as people keep voting for the same useless sacks of shit that have been screwing us all over for years.
View Quote

I'm not gonna say the Republican party is dying, it's just that we need something like the party did in 1994 with the contract with America. That actually worked and it stopped Clinton's agenda cold. yeah he got credit for  some things but Republican leadership was strong then. I don't know what happened. I believe the Republican party needs to be purged and like I said get a platform that appeals to everyone. Create a message that shows everything that the Republican party has done for all Americans. I think if we do that we might have a chance.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 3:30:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Bingo.

View Quote

This is just lunacy.

Do you think that the Marxist/BLM/Communist Democrat platform aligns with the majority of Americans? The ONLY reasons that the Democrat party hasn't been completely eliminated are:

1. Social media and big tech propaganda
2. Big media propaganda
3. The "education" system

An elimination of those, and the Democrats are relegated to 20-30% of the vote.

The GOP PICKED UP hundreds of down ballot seats. The Democrats are near all time lows in state legislative seats.

That's a far cry from "dead."

We need to focus on fire on the enemy, and save the in-fighting for party primaries. Contrary to what you are peddling here, real conservatives have made significant gains in the GOP by taking the party from within. That process takes time.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 3:42:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This is just lunacy.

Do you think that the Marxist/BLM/Communist Democrat platform aligns with the majority of Americans? The ONLY reasons that the Democrat party hasn't been completely eliminated are:

2. Big media propaganda

The GOP PICKED UP hundreds of down ballot seats. The Democrats are near all time lows in state legislative seats.

We need to focus on fire on the enemy, and save the in-fighting for party primaries. Contrary to what you are peddling here, real conservatives have made significant gains in the GOP by taking the party from within. That process takes time.
View Quote

Look beyond the right-wing media outlets and gun forums, and you'll find that the majority of Americans are not conservative Christians, and their views do not align with those of the current Republican party.

The country is changing. It may take a little longer for it to happen in rural America, but it's coming.
Link Posted: 12/30/2020 4:46:44 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This is just lunacy.

2. Big media propaganda

View Quote

Yeah we did pick up a lot of seats, but how many of them are true conservatives. We don't know do we? Once they get to Washington and they either fall in line with party leaders or they don't get anything. We need people that will tell party leadership to go F**k themselves and stay true to themselves and the people that put them in office.
We don't need to take back the education system. We need to create a new because the one you want to take back is beyond fixing.
We have enemies in out party. You saw how quickly they wanted to right back to the status-quo. That's not doing us any favors. People in our party are trying to hang on the Reagan years. Those times are gone. I wish they weren't, but they are gone. Our party needs to learn how to fight and I mean fight down and dirty. We are so quick to divorce our own when a scandal pops up that we don't take the time to find out what actually happened. The other party circles the wagons until either 1.) it goes away, or 2.) it gets to hot and they make the person go away (I.E. Anthony Wiener), but most of the time it just goes away.

This election to me has boiled down to what is the path for our country going forward. JFB is going to seriously fuck this country up if we lose the senate and I understand that, that's why I will be voting for David and Kelly. Do I like the fact that it has made Georgia a train wreck. No.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top