Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2022 9:57:07 AM EDT
For me at least, Is the fact that the state has pressured thousands if not tens of thousands of new gun buyers to buy guns. Many of these people won’t have training on safe handling and storage of their guns. Many families will find themselves with this new and very intriguing thing in the house. Many people who may not be mentally stable will all of a sudden have the means to do something stupid. Many kids will be exposed to firearms for the first time with no education or even guidance from a knowledgeable parent.

This will be 100% on the state and the “lift every voice” or whatever the hell they are called. They love the term “blood will run in the streets” and if it does it is due to their blind efforts to take a right the people have. Yet if that does happen, hopefully it won’t, it will be turned into a “see we told you” event and used to further brain wash people into believing this is a gun problem and not a mental health or education problem.

I think this is the right time for our clubs to offer free education to new gun owners. Let’s at least make an attempt to educate them and keep them safe to protect all of our futures.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 11:25:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Our local club has had a big uptick in membership. Lots off new gun owners wanting to do it right.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 4:31:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our local club has had a big uptick in membership. Lots off new gun owners wanting to do it right.
View Quote

Ours as well. I was thinking about the anti gun population and their perception of gun owners. We are, and always have been, a very responsible community that is extremely supportive and open to learning, safety and other’s opinions. I am very interested in developing a community education program as much about firearms as it would be about the community.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 6:16:13 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s sad more of those new gun owners didn’t show up and vote. We only lost by .7%.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It’s sad more of those new gun owners didn’t show up and vote. We only lost by .7%.
View Quote

I doubt it, Shema Fagan is a gun grabbing cunt... Bet you dollars to douche nozzles that corrupt anti American Anti Oregonian transplant stopped the counting early.
Link Posted: 12/8/2022 10:11:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I doubt it, Shema Fagan is a gun grabbing cunt... Bet you dollars to douche nozzles that corrupt anti American Anti Oregonian transplant stopped the counting early.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, gotta stop the guns sales. I wonder if she’s even going to certify the vote ?!
Link Posted: 12/10/2022 5:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

“Overwhelming mandate by the voters” - liberal dems...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top