Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/31/2020 11:06:37 PM EDT
They hit every liquor store and most major retail outlets.From the extent to just broken windows to full blown lotting.
https://m.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22608?fbclid=IwAR0-A_ybLqTHD_fXCR5DgfdsrsEW3Y-3Ggk6q3JKP7MWIWb63NcHJnRUgeo
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 12:31:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Rumor has it they started hitting house on 4th street.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:44:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Lots of farm fields around Dekalb. Lots of places to hide the bodies of looters. Get to work guys.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:38:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Dekalb has NIU.

Peoria has Bradley.

Champaign has Univ. of IL.

Carbondale has SIU.

See a pattern here? Leftist teachers teaching anti-America rhetoric to students. Athletics programs bringing black athletes on scholarships from the inner cities.

Gee, what could go wrong?

William Ayers, Obongo's ghost writer and former Weather Underground bomber, is a professor at an IL college IIRC. I forget which one exactly.

I'm sure he's loving what he's seeing.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 10:47:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dekalb has NIU.

Peoria has Bradley.

Champaign has Univ. of IL.

Carbondale has SIU.

See a pattern here? Leftist teachers teaching anti-America rhetoric to students. Athletics programs bringing black athletes on scholarships from the inner cities.

Gee, what could go wrong?

William Ayers, Obongo's ghost writer and former Weather Underground bomber, is a professor at an IL college IIRC. I forget which one exactly.

I'm sure he's loving what he's seeing.
View Quote

Exactly, we have a daughter who lives in the Champaign area. I am glad she is armed and is trained. She is an RN and attends U of I but mainly online as she is getting her Doctorate in mental health. We brought her up knowing better than to swallow the leftist lies and propaganda. She is just as disgusted with what is being taught on the 'higher education' campuses as all of us. She is a Navy veteran.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
It's not just the universities.  When Daley demolished the projects in Chicago people were dispersed to Sec 8 in mid sized towns all over.

There was a pretty extensive study of this along with a documentary movie that followed the same issue in Nashville or Memphis or some such city.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 9:16:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's not just the universities.  When Daley demolished the projects in Chicago people were dispersed to Sec 8 in mid sized towns all over.

There was a pretty extensive study of this along with a documentary movie that followed the same issue in Nashville or Memphis or some such city.
View Quote

This is true. Lots of them get housing vouchers. I saw a lot of them in Oswego.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is true. Lots of them get housing vouchers. I saw a lot of them in Oswego.
View Quote

Yes.  We got an influx of POS from shitcago.  It's also a ploy to fill red areas with dems.  

We need to defund our welfare system.
Link Posted: 8/25/2020 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top