Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/10/2019 7:51:01 PM EDT
Haha! From Upstate NY but been in Va. since 81. No worries, all red here.  Just a quick bit of me, retired, 30 years (semi) LE/MIL and still work my best adjunct job ever of 20 years+ (Academi) Firearms and Armorer, AR15 and Mossberg 500/590.

Hello, Looking at a couple of ranges in the Sarasota area, how are these two?
Mainly pistol at the Take Aim and interested in the long range matches at Myakka (Manatee)

Haven't had a chance yet to meet any of the Sarasota County SO yet but know of the facility by Knights Trail and that range.

I stopped by at the Knights Trail range (state) and talked to them last year and the only shop I have been in was the Bullet Hole in Sarasota. I did see a new range being built this January on Tamiami, don't recall the name though.
Driving out tomorrow!

Mark

https://takeaimgunrange.com/indoor-gun-range/

http://manateegunclub.com
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Welcome.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 9:42:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Red yankees are welcome.
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 7:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! Getting settled in, flip flops are getting some good use. So far I have visited Take Aim and Knights Trail, not bad places. Like my Army tag on the Taco!
Link Posted: 3/23/2019 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Haha! Not me brother, even have my voter card ready! How are the gun shows here?
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 10:00:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 11:51:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Okie, sounds like they are the same everywhere. I haven't been to one in a few years, haven't had a need to go. I've found that if you go not looking for anything, you will find something little that you do need, usually a part, etc.
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/24/2019 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#9]
There you go, stack it deep and high! I'm just reloading now for precision guns although I may start back on the wheel guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top