Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2018 3:45:42 PM EDT
Hey guys, this establishment is under attack from the commies, the owner's husband had an encounter with the protester's during the anti gun protest in North Bend on the 24th, you can see the story on King 5. The commies are calling for a boycott of the business and of course COMMIE 5 is giving the story airtime. I am not a drinker, but I will be stopping in for some food as often as I get a chance to while out towards NB!
Link Posted: 4/1/2018 6:21:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that last night, what an incredibly STUPID DUMBASS! Exactly what WE DO NOT NEED RIGHT NOW!

That being said I am getting tired of this boycott shit.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Hey guys, this establishment is under attack from the commies, the owner's husband had an encounter with the protester's during the anti gun protest in North Bend on the 24th, you can see the story on King 5. The commies are calling for a boycott of the business and of course COMMIE 5 is giving the story airtime. I am not a drinker, but I will be stopping in for some food as often as I get a chance to while out towards NB!
View Quote

Of course his actions just reinforce the anti's preconceived notion of gun owners. At least he wasn't in full camo with plate carrier, mag pouches, and an AR in hand. Now his wife's business is under attack. Must be chilly at home! North Bend locals are finding other options for a beer and burger.

Mr. Wonderful defending the 2nd Amendment
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#3]
People need to remember that EVERYONE has a camera on them now. If you act like an ass in public, it can and will get filmed and then posted somewhere for all to see.
Link Posted: 4/2/2018 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Pour House is getting crucified on Yelp, all one star reviews in the last couple days.

Im in NB every now and then, Ill have to stop by next time Im in town.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#5]
I am a North Bend resident, an absolute staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and a guy with a slightly out-of-control gun hobby (just ask my wife). I have logged many happy hours at the Pour House with friends and family. Sad to say there is absolutely no way to excuse the behavior exhibited by this guy...absolutely no excuse....this was a peaceful assembly of folks who have an opposing view. There is no evidence he as provoked. Rather he took it upon himself to go bat shit crazy in the middle of the main intersection in town. He set back the pro second amendment cause and has cemented the opinion that all gun owners are ignorant low life scum in the minds of everyone who witnessed this display. I don't believe in "boycotts" either but I can tell you I will not patronize this bar any longer and I know many other "gun guys" here in the valley feel the same way. This dude screwed the pooch big time by acting like a complete ass telling the crowd to suck his *&%^ and flipping off the assembly. This is a small town and you are known by the company you keep. Unfortunate situation all around. Self-inflicted wound.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel his sentiments in the absolute fullest, and know leftists have done far more disgusting actions.  The behavior itself wasn’t good, but again, I can feel for the guy.

Let us not eat our own here.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#7]
He has nothing to do with the establishment anways I believe it is owned by his girlfriend/wife?
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 3:05:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am a North Bend resident, an absolute staunch supporter of the 2nd Amendment, and a guy with a slightly out-of-control gun hobby (just ask my wife). I have logged many happy hours at the Pour House with friends and family. Sad to say there is absolutely no way to excuse the behavior exhibited by this guy...absolutely no excuse....this was a peaceful assembly of folks who have an opposing view. There is no evidence he as provoked. Rather he took it upon himself to go bat shit crazy in the middle of the main intersection in town. He set back the pro second amendment cause and has cemented the opinion that all gun owners are ignorant low life scum in the minds of everyone who witnessed this display. I don't believe in "boycotts" either but I can tell you I will not patronize this bar any longer and I know many other "gun guys" here in the valley feel the same way. This dude screwed the pooch big time by acting like a complete ass telling the crowd to suck his *&%^ and flipping off the assembly. This is a small town and you are known by the company you keep. Unfortunate situation all around. Self-inflicted wound.
View Quote
NONE of those at the anti-gun rally are fence sitters. They were already solidified in their position, regardless of this guy. There may be some undecideds out there on the issue, but I seriously doubt a guy acting the buffoon in the middle of the intersection is pushing them over to the anti-gun side. And how is a rally to STRIP you of a right not a provocation?  Seems pretty damn provocative to me....

Playing “nice and courteous” to their protests has been positive exactly how for us?  Airlines, rental cars, bank services, REI, etc. all caving to the screams of “boycott” by the left simply for being associated with the NRA or gun companies?  Surely none of them were in a street making obscene gestures, yet here we are. . Is that result any different than what is happening to the Pour House?

While they scream “NRA members are murderers”, we should be take the punches and roll with it?  This isn’t a fair fight on their part, so stop playing like there are rules or decorum. Guy was exercising his First Amendment rights, maybe in a fashion that many might not approve of, but that is the nature of a right.  It goes to its very essence, and what we are fighting for.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Scollins has a really good point there.

Condoms off, it's time to fuck.
Maybe the 'silent majority' should turn up the volume a notch or two...
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 7:00:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

NONE of those at the anti-gun rally are fence sitters. They were already solidified in their position, regardless of this guy. There may be some undecideds out there on the issue, but I seriously doubt a guy acting the buffoon in the middle of the intersection is pushing them over to the anti-gun side. And how is a rally to STRIP you of a right not a provocation?  Seems pretty damn provocative to me....

Playing “nice and courteous” to their protests has been positive exactly how for us?  Airlines, rental cars, bank services, REI, etc. all caving to the screams of “boycott” by the left simply for being associated with the NRA or gun companies?  Surely none of them were in a street making obscene gestures, yet here we are. . Is that result any different than what is happening to the Pour House?

While they scream “NRA members are murderers”, we should be take the punches and roll with it?  This isn’t a fair fight on their part, so stop playing like there are rules or decorum. Guy was exercising his First Amendment rights, maybe in a fashion that many might not approve of, but that is the nature of a right.  It goes to its very essence, and what we are fighting for.
View Quote
But muh optics!

We will lose with dignity while the left cheats its way to victory.

But don't worry Scollins, their morals and principals will keep them warm on the train.
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Glad a couple more of you are expressing the feelings I have felt reading our WA board here recently, it seems we have an abundance of folks that believe these people can be reasoned with or swayed. No these people have their minds made up and mean to strip us of our rights and ability to defend ourselves and family's, we need to let them know its not going to happen, its not up for discussion we are not asking nicely or asking for permission.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 5:25:32 PM EDT
[#12]
His name is Greg, he and his wife are long time friends. Good people.
I’m not speaking for him, but, he like many of us is sick of the left and their willingness to say anything regardless of truth or consiquenses. May not have been the smartest action but I feel the exact same way. He “spoke” his mind. Sometimes ya just gotta say F’it... Good on him.
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 8:52:32 PM EDT
[#13]
I can see why the demonstrators are getting upset.  The left has always been perfectly polite and cordial when confronting those with views opposing their own.  They definitely have the moral high ground.  I'm absolutely certain all of their drama over this is completely sincere.

/sarcasm

Screw those facists.  When I see them I'll give them a piece of my mind as well.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 1:35:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
His name is Greg, he and his wife are long time friends. Good people.
I’m not speaking for him, but, he like many of us is sick of the left and their willingness to say anything regardless of truth or consiquenses. May not have been the smartest action but I feel the exact same way. He “spoke” his mind. Sometimes ya just gotta say F’it... Good on him.
View Quote
I am kinding getting the vibe that they won't lose business and it may help business
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 1:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Of course his actions just reinforce the anti's preconceived notion of gun owners. At least he wasn't in full camo with plate carrier, mag pouches, and an AR in hand. Now his wife's business is under attack. Must be chilly at home! North Bend locals are finding other options for a beer and burger.

Mr. Wonderful defending the 2nd Amendment
View Quote
Upset Motorist in North Bend

I don't disagree with him. But that wasn't a smart move. Should have kept driving.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 1:25:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Without the sexual innuendo, it would have been much more acceptable. But, I understand the frustration.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 3:24:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Without the sexual innuendo, it would have been much more acceptable. But, I understand the frustration.
View Quote
It was acceptable, and effective as is.

Plenty of leftist signage equating guns to small penises during these recent marches.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It was acceptable, and effective as is.

Plenty of leftist signage equating guns to small penises during these recent marches.
View Quote
Really? I might stand corrected then. Either way, 50 of their sign's will never make the 5 O'clock news, and one gun owners actions goes nationwide.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 7:44:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Here's a few, I'm on mobile so it's hard to search but the big protest sign thread in GD had a lot more.

The left does not operate on logic and reason, they act on emotions and play to other people's emotions by shaming them.

We need to throw it back in their faces by mocking, ridiculing, and trolling them at every opportunity. Kids around? So what, they should be in school anyway.

Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:27:25 AM EDT
[#20]
Fuck them.

I'm tired of playing nice to the liberal loons.

They have lost their minds.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 3:36:35 AM EDT
[#21]
All women, need to get a few tactical Tina's at the next march. They do exist, and I wouldn't want to mess with most of them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top