Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2020 7:36:05 PM EDT
Friends,

Please help out our Leatherneck Club in Las Vegas by ordering food because that's their only income right now.

We MUST support Ghost and all of our Brothers and Sisters at the Leatherneck Club! He has been VERY good to us over the years and now he needs our help.

We CAN'T let this establishment go under!

We got your back, Brother!

Ghost From The Leatherneck Club
Link Posted: 4/13/2020 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, good to know.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#2]
YW, s06.

That place has special meaning to me and many others around the world.

Ghost is a great guy and everyone there are my Brothers and Sisters.

Follow them on FB and do what you can. That's the only thing that will keep small businesses like them in our AO alive.

Link Posted: 4/14/2020 9:11:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Done. I know lots of jarheads in town and will give them a heads up.
Link Posted: 4/14/2020 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a GoFundMe page but I can't post it here because I don't have permission from Striker.

Just look for it under the same name.

Thanks, every little bit helps.

Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I just called and they're open till 7:30 tonight if anyone wants to go over and pick up something to eat. I'll go tomorrow with a couple of friends and pick up lunch.

Scott
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top