Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2020 4:54:38 PM EDT
This is just 1 of the charges they could use and it took me all of 1 minute to find this one, I bet there are more.

644:2-a Exposing the Public to Toxic Biological or Chemical Substances. – Any person who knowingly delivers or causes the delivery of a biological or chemical substance to a governmental facility, school, business, hospital, office building, or similar facility open to the public, with the purpose of causing bodily injury or evacuation of such facility, shall be guilty of a class A felony.

We should be contacting the AG's office demanding such. Email address is [email protected]
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#1]
This about the idiot that was supposed to self quarantine and did not?
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 8:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This about the idiot that was supposed to self quarantine and did not?
View Quote
Yes. My understanding is that he's affiliated with DHMC. Came back from Italy and tested positive for COVID-19 and was told to self quarantine at home. Said "fuck it" and went to a medical conference associated with DHMC. Media has been kind of vague but they're now quarantining 175-200 more people thanks to this asshole (most likely a good portion of them we likely need to be on the front lines of this thing).

So he knew he was positive for a potentially fatal disease (current estimates are 3.4% CFR and 2+RO, these numbers are far worse then "the flu" if accurate) and went out knowingly into public places. He basically played Russian roulette with everyone he came into contact with, only they didn't know it and weren't willing participants.

IMHO they should charge him, any licenses and certifications he holds in NH or nationally should be revoked and he should no longer be employed in the medical field.

This fucking idiot needs to be made an example of.
Link Posted: 3/5/2020 2:39:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Yes. My understanding is that he's affiliated with DHMC. Came back from Italy and tested positive for COVID-19 and was told to self quarantine at home. Said "fuck it" and went to a medical conference associated with DHMC. Media has been kind of vague but they're now quarantining 175-200 more people thanks to this asshole (most likely a good portion of them we likely need to be on the front lines of this thing).

So he knew he was positive for a potentially fatal disease (current estimates are 3.4% CFR and 2+RO, these numbers are far worse then "the flu" if accurate) and went out knowingly into public places. He basically played Russian roulette with everyone he came into contact with, only they didn't know it and weren't willing participants.

IMHO they should charge him, any licenses and certifications he holds in NH or nationally should be revoked and he should no longer be employed in the medical field.

This fucking idiot needs to be made an example of.
View Quote
+87!
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:26:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is just 1 of the charges they could use and it took me all of 1 minute to find this one, I bet there are more.

644:2-a Exposing the Public to Toxic Biological or Chemical Substances. – Any person who knowingly delivers or causes the delivery of a biological or chemical substance to a governmental facility, school, business, hospital, office building, or similar facility open to the public, with the purpose of causing bodily injury or evacuation of such facility, shall be guilty of a class A felony.

We should be contacting the AG's office demanding such. Email address is [email protected]
View Quote
I can't imagine charges sticking because of the part in red
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#5]
well this is probably more what is actually enforceable

from title 42

42 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE
SUBCHAPTER II - GENERAL POWERS AND DUTIES
Part G - Quarantine and Inspection
Sec. 271 - Penalties for violation of quarantine laws
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov

§271. Penalties for violation of quarantine laws
(a) Penalties for persons violating quarantine laws
Any person who violates any regulation prescribed under sections 264 to 266 of this title, or any provision of section 269 of this title or any regulation prescribed thereunder, or who enters or departs from the limits of any quarantine station, ground, or anchorage in disregard of quarantine rules and regulations or without permission of the quarantine officer in charge, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000 or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.

So whack him a 1k fine and toss him in prison for a yr
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 5:46:06 AM EDT
[#6]
This is all hearsay, but I have heard he was tested and results had not come back yet, and it was recommended that he quarantine until the results came back.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#7]
The dude is actually a Resident at DHMC (Concord office) - getting paid to be a doctor! You'd think somebody like thought would know better.

This was an invite only fancy-ass gathering of some sort. Can't miss that now can you?
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree that that is the sticking point but I think the AG could prosecute going on that anyone in the medical field who did something like this was willing and knowingly putting others in harms way, AKA it was an intentional and deliberate act.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:38:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
well this is probably more what is actually enforceable

from title 42

42 U.S.C.
United States Code, 2011 Edition
Title 42 - THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE
CHAPTER 6A - PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE
SUBCHAPTER II - GENERAL POWERS AND DUTIES
Part G - Quarantine and Inspection
Sec. 271 - Penalties for violation of quarantine laws
From the U.S. Government Publishing Office, www.gpo.gov

§271. Penalties for violation of quarantine laws
(a) Penalties for persons violating quarantine laws
Any person who violates any regulation prescribed under sections 264 to 266 of this title, or any provision of section 269 of this title or any regulation prescribed thereunder, or who enters or departs from the limits of any quarantine station, ground, or anchorage in disregard of quarantine rules and regulations or without permission of the quarantine officer in charge, shall be punished by a fine of not more than $1,000 or by imprisonment for not more than one year, or both.

So whack him a 1k fine and toss him in prison for a yr
View Quote
That's a fed statute and they'd have to pursue it.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:48:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
This is all hearsay, but I have heard he was tested and results had not come back yet, and it was recommended that he quarantine until the results came back.
View Quote
@vjf915

Do you have further info than what the media has reported? "He was tested" is a pretty big fucking indication that he may have a serious problem (you know, as in a PANDEMIC VIRUS) that he may transmit to others. Some may even call that a clue.

Either way at the very least, he knew he was under suspicion of being ill with a PANDEMIC VIRUS, after returning from a known to be heavily infected nation. He's a fucking idiot that knowingly put others in harms way, that fact is undeniable! And I hope the AG pursues that with every means possible........
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:52:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The dude is actually a Resident at DHMC (Concord office) - getting paid to be a doctor! You'd think somebody like thought would know better.

This was an invite only fancy-ass gathering of some sort. Can't miss that now can you?
View Quote
DHMC needs to can his ass (if they haven't already) and every medical association/board/licensing agency needs to strip him of everything.

"Do no harm
Do know harm"

The medical field lives by this, so die by it!
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote
If I remember, I'll get the real story about this. The wife works at DHMC and can generally dig up this kind of info. I *think* the tests had not come back but he was told to self quarantine and did not.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 11:12:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If I remember, I'll get the real story about this. The wife works at DHMC and can generally dig up this kind of info. I *think* the tests had not come back but he was told to self quarantine and did not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doesn't matter, if you just came back from a country that is known to be heavily infected and an issue and you're told to self quarantine and you don't, choose to say "fuck it" and go out risking others lives guess what....... if I'm on that jury I'd say "give me immunity and a baseball bat and I'll take care of this fucking idiot" (jokingly of course, not making any threats, just trying to emphasize the blatant stupidity involved here).

Oh wait, add that all of this that he's in the medical community and that is a wrap.

It doesn't get more stupid than that. Stupid has a cost in life (and in this case maybe other peoples lives). Let him rot in prison with a life sentence for everyone he came in contact with at whatever social gathering and gas station/ store he came in contact with along the way and since he was told to stay at home. That's like playing Russian roulette with a single shot shotgun..... what are the odds?

Fuck him with a barbed wire dildo, I hope they cut his balls off so he cannot contaminate the rest of the worlds gene pool!
Link Posted: 3/15/2020 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#14]
The asshat in question is an RN who has direct patient care.  His behavior shouldn't be a surprise, he's acting the way the overwhelming majority if employees at DHMC act.  They are the most entitled, holier than thou group of people I have ever encountered in my life.  I am so much happier that I no longer work there.  Not only is their attitude complete garbage, but the care in most of the units (NICU excluded) is not on par with anything you can get in Boston.  If you need cardiac care, go to CMC.  Trauma, go to Boston.  DHMC is a blight upon the medical community.
Link Posted: 3/16/2020 11:29:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The asshat in question is an RN who has direct patient care.  His behavior shouldn't be a surprise, he's acting the way the overwhelming majority if employees at DHMC act.  They are the most entitled, holier than thou group of people I have ever encountered in my life.  I am so much happier that I no longer work there.  Not only is their attitude complete garbage, but the care in most of the units (NICU excluded) is not on par with anything you can get in Boston.  If you need cardiac care, go to CMC.  Trauma, go to Boston.  DHMC is a blight upon the medical community.
View Quote
There were two of them and I thought the first was a Resident and the second was the RN that got it from the first idiot.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 7:21:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
My Doctor friends have confirmed that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top