Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/24/2021 9:46:10 PM EDT
Between my wife and I working pretty stressful jobs and a death in the family, we’ve had a rough go of it lately around the rogueboss household. We recently took a trip down to Tennessee for a few days in a cabin to recharge and relax.

The hospitality we receive is always unmatched. We tried to support local as much as we could while there-rented a cabin direct from the owner and not a corporate place, ate at local places instead of chains, etc.

Who knows, if any of you saw a black Tahoe with Ohio plates then I probably said hi to you.

We live in rural Ohio and like it, but you guys who call Tennessee home are truly blessed.

Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:26:25 AM EDT
[#1]
For god's sakes, don't tell anyone up in Ohio any of that!  

Hope your family heals with no pain, sir.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:57:44 AM EDT
[#2]
next time stay awhile

and bring some guns to shoot
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
No problem fellow.  I just got back from a long weekend in rural Ohio.  Loved it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 3:31:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No problem fellow.  I just got back from a long weekend in rural Ohio.  Loved it.
View Quote

@xciapup

Where abouts did you go?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:45:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Homerville.  Lodi.
Link Posted: 5/14/2021 9:49:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Wished i had known. I'd like to have met you
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top