Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2021 1:04:45 AM EDT
Four years ago I wrote a scathing post election review berating couch potato Republicans who pretty much refused to vote thus enabling the democrats to take complete control of Virginia government.  After suffering through the current administration and the progressive agendas they've forced on us over the last 4 years, I am very proud to say THANK YOU to every single Republican who took the time to vote and reclaim at least 2 of the 3 legislative houses.  Our newly elected officials have their work cut out for them because the Senate did not flip, but it’s a great day for Virginia when we all band together to make happen as much as we did!

On a side note, to this day I’m bewildered about how Loudon County, the very epicenter of the educational woes that helped drive Younkin et al into power, still managed to favor McAuliffe.  My basic question is quite simple – Are these people fucking nuts?

Girls being raped in their public school bathroom by transgendered boys, CRT being taught in all Northern Virginia K through 12 schools, and the federal DOJ calling concerned parents terrorists while BLM losers kill and maim with no repercussions anyone who disagrees with them, none of that seems to be enough to make these suburban jackasses question their own leadership and search for new ideas that protect their children and their own personal safety, and that is truly amazing to me.  These people are absolutely crazy and should be excised from participating in any aspect our society.

God bless us Republicans and, moving forward, may we all aspire to treat every election as though it were the most important opportunity we will have to excise the Democrat demons in Loudon, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and all the other urban population centers throughout our incredible state!
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 8:17:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
On a side note, to this day I’m bewildered about how Loudon County, the very epicenter of the educational woes that helped drive Younkin et al into power, still managed to favor McAuliffe.  My basic question is quite simple – Are these people fucking nuts?

Girls being raped in their public school bathroom by transgendered boys, CRT being taught in all Northern Virginia K through 12 schools, and the federal DOJ calling concerned parents terrorists while BLM losers kill and maim with no repercussions anyone who disagrees with them, none of that seems to be enough to make these suburban jackasses question their own leadership and search for new ideas that protect their children and their own personal safety, and that is truly amazing to me.  These people are absolutely crazy and should be excised from participating in any aspect our society.
View Quote

I'm with you, man!  Been in "the system" for awhile and have watched Pr0g-Leftist admin and teachers put ideology ahead of students repeatedly.  They are the secular version of a certain extremist religion and are immune to facts and/or logic... so, yeah, they are indeed nuts...
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 9:17:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Four years ago I wrote a scathing post election review berating couch potato Republicans who pretty much refused to vote thus enabling the democrats to take complete control of Virginia government.  After suffering through the current administration and the progressive agendas they've forced on us over the last 4 years, I am very proud to say THANK YOU to every single Republican who took the time to vote and reclaim at least 2 of the 3 legislative houses.  Our newly elected officials have their work cut out for them because the Senate did not flip, but it’s a great day for Virginia when we all band together to make happen as much as we did!

God bless us Republicans and, moving forward, may we all aspire to treat every election as though it were the most important opportunity we will have to excise the Democrat demons in Loudon, Fairfax, Arlington, Prince William and all the other urban population centers throughout our incredible state!
View Quote
Once a commie always a commie.

Just saw where Loudon County went 55% for Terry.

Same for Ayala for Lt. Gov.

Commies are just plain hopeless.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once a commie always a commie.

Just saw where Loudon County went 55% for Terry.

Same for Ayala for Lt. Gov.

Commies are just plain hopeless.
View Quote

Face it, parts of this state are just going to be stuck in the stupid.  Think about how many federal government workers live in those areas.  Lots of them vote D.  Look at New York.  Lots of that state is center/right but it is dominated by its urban stupid zones.  Unless we can somehow get The People's Republik of Maryland to take Fairfax, Loudon, Arlington, Alexandria and Prince William, we are just going to have to do a better job at countering those areas in the rest of the state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top