Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2021 3:14:59 PM EDT
Lol. Sent to my phone number, addressing a family member. Neither of us live in VA

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/5/2021 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#1]
True statement.  It's going to come down to who gets off their lazy butts and votes.  The Dems have been good at getting people fired up and bringing them to the polls, while the Republicans have been pretty lax at encouraging people to vote.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
True statement.  It's going to come down to who gets off their lazy butts and votes.  The Dems have been good at getting people fired up and bringing them to the polls, while the Republicans have been pretty lax at encouraging people to vote.
View Quote

Muh candidate Youngkin ain't pure will win the day.
Their side will vote for Fast Terry 2.0, while hating his guts.
Our side won't then sit around wondering how Va got the Va SAFE Act.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#3]
just go out and vote R no matter their position or stance on anything. I don't care as long as Dems don't win.
Link Posted: 10/5/2021 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

Correct.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 12:40:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is now literally a Dem advertising strategy.

https://www.axios.com/democrats-youngkin-virginia-pac-14c70252-56ff-455e-b7a6-6afbdc570332.html
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 8:14:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

https://www.axios.com/democrats-youngkin-virginia-pac-14c70252-56ff-455e-b7a6-6afbdc570332.html
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@spade
See my response in the Youngkin thread.
The Dems are desperate. They thought after the last several election ass kicking's they gave us, this would be a walk in the park for Fast Terry 2.0. They forgot that without Trump hate, Va is still relatively purple. Also that Fast Terry 2.0 as a rich old white guy, isn't woke enough for the new Democrat party.
Edit: also saw an article where Fast Terry 2.0 acknowledges Biden is a drain. The Dems don't have Trump hate to fuel them and our side has Biden hate to fuel us. Is it enough? We shall see. Obama hate delivered us McDonnell, but the state was very different then.
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 9:24:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/6/2021 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When you are a Democrat in VA and Doug Wilder calls you on your bullshit, you got issues:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2021-10-06_at_9_23_40_AM-2120187.png
View Quote

I'm hoping this direct quote from McAuliffe is the tipping point in Youngkin's favor. It's pretty damning.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#10]
McAuliffe is essentially the incumbent. Incumbents who win are above 50 percent at this point.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 7:59:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
McAuliffe is essentially the incumbent. Incumbents who win are above 50 percent at this point.
View Quote

I'd like to think that all us besides our resident lying ass democrat are voting for Younkin, but then I saw a thread asking if it's worth it

McAwful could and should fall, but we (the voting base) do a fine job of sitting out and despairing others.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 9:07:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Hold your nose and go vote.  If that f'er McAuliffe wins we'll be lucky to have bolts and revolvers.  Go tell all of the suburban moms what that F'er said about parents having no rights.  Go vote.
Link Posted: 10/10/2021 10:12:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

And Terry has a record from before. He’s no fresh face around here. By rights his baggage should take him down. Go Glenn!
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 4:39:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

And Terry has a record from before. He's no fresh face around here. By rights his baggage should take him down. Go Glenn!
View Quote
Yeah.  I think even Dems were glad to see McAwful leave at the end of his term.  Wonder if they'll remember that?
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 8:32:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
When you are a Democrat in VA and Doug Wilder calls you on your bullshit, you got issues:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/6755/Screen_Shot_2021-10-06_at_9_23_40_AM-2120187.png
View Quote

I noticed that this is winding of the soccer moms in my area. Probably the first time they will ever vote R.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 12:06:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I noticed that this is winding of the soccer moms in my area. Probably the first time they will ever vote R.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sic Semper McAuliffe
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 12:53:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Saw a Youngkin ad this weekend, sandwiched between 2 Fast Terry ads, playing up Fast Terry's belief parents should have no say in their children's education.

Fast Terry's ads were how youngkin owned some company or something that was over charging children's dental stuff or denying them care, or something.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 1:18:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yup
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 11:14:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Eh, its not. McAuliffe is just trying to generate money to squirrel away for his senate run in three years.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Eh, its not. McAuliffe is just trying to generate money to squirrel away for his senate run in three years.
View Quote

Riiiiiiiiiiight.  The Clinton's bagman needs to squirrel away money.  How was he described before sneaking in as governor?  Former Clinton fund-raiser?  He doesn't need to fear monger to raise money. And he's going to run against Clinton's window licking VP pick?  Ok.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 12:46:30 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Riiiiiiiiiiight.  The Clinton's bagman needs to squirrel away money.  How was he described before sneaking in as governor?  Former Clinton fund-raiser?  He doesn't need to fear monger to raise money. And he's going to run against Clinton's window licking VP pick?  Ok.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea even for a ball gargling leftist, that is a bit much to swallow. No way Fast Terry 3.0 runs against either of the current dipshits in the senate.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 2:23:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Yea even for a ball gargling leftist, that is a bit much to swallow. No way Fast Terry 3.0 runs against either of the current dipshits in the senate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Warner is gonna be 67 this year and has hinted at retirement.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 4:40:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Warner is gonna be 67 this year and has hinted at retirement.
View Quote

He'd be up for re-election in '26.  NO way he retires before then.  Try again.  Or don't.
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Go show the soccer moms this article.  Girl raped, the perpetrator protected and all covered up by elected, appointed and hired leftists..

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/11/horror-in-loudoun-county-implicates-local-and-federal-officials-n455371
Link Posted: 10/12/2021 9:41:29 PM EDT
[#27]
What's the consensus for the AG race?
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 7:53:31 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Go show the soccer moms this article.  Girl raped, the perpetrator protected and all covered up by elected, appointed and hired leftists..

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/11/horror-in-loudoun-county-implicates-local-and-federal-officials-n455371
View Quote

From the few Karens that I've met in Springfield, where my SIL used to live, they would be disgusted by the rape, but still choke down that Democrat Cock.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:36:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Thanks Bulldog I won't vote Democrat so looks like Miyares will get my vote.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:12:12 AM EDT
[#31]
I didn't see the R's stance on guns it seems like both candidates are trying their best to steer clear on the issue on this run.

I used to just vote Straight R until We got rekt by Phil Scott in Vermont.

now I try to know who wants what before I vote.

Fool me once.........
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:20:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I didn't see the R's stance on guns it seems like both candidates are trying their best to steer clear on the issue on this run.

Fool me once.........
View Quote

LOL Muh Candidate ain't pure always wins the day in Va.
You have 2 options.
1. Fast Terry 2.0 who will jizz his panties signing Bloomberg's Va Safe Act into Law, which will be upheld by the 4th Circus and ignored by the SCOTUS.
2. Youngkin, a Bush style Republican who will not sign an AWB, or probably not any other anti gun shit because he will want to run for Senate when his governorship is over.

Your choice Homeslice.
You will never get a Governor in Va who wants to hand out machine guns like they are candy. Va has a Ton a FUDD's + we are controlled by the blue masses of NOVA/Richmond/Cville/HR.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Fool me once.........
View Quote

Nope! I've been receiving lots of anti-gun campaign literature from McAuliffe in the mail.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 11:27:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Glad to see i'm wrong.

Haven't been super in depth on local runners yet. usually I wait until about 2 weeks out and do some digging when all the laundry is aired out. The commercials ive seen (which are ass) for both candidates seemed to be focused elsewhere and when I went to the webpages of both didnt see alot of gun stuff mentioned unless i missed it.

Either way obviously i dont want more gun laws enacted. Hell, thats why we all marched into richmond a couple years ago in full kit.

Just seeing what the other locals here are seeing. I get burnt out with politics quickly and try to no overburden myself day-to-day on it.

Thanks Guys.
Link Posted: 10/13/2021 7:53:12 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't go near NoVA , ever, as a rule.

Is this school board crap up there effecting the election? Are the NoVA karens and jonathans finally fed up with liberals controlling their kids?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:39:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:32:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Many here in Loudoun are besides themselves with what is happening.

It WILL affect the election coming up.

View Quote

I would like to believe that but leftists always vote for leftists no matter what. It’s our side that has the “not pure enough” disorder. Loudoun  is a dumpster fire right now.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#40]
I don’t see a lot of McAwful yard signs and I live behind the lines.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 12:09:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The momentum is NOT on his side.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see a lot of McAwful yard signs and I live behind the lines.

The momentum is NOT on his side.

The Dems have nothing to run on but Orange Man bad. There is no Orange Man to run against this time.
Plus, it might be possible that Suzy Soccer Mom up in NOVA isn't a fan of CRT. Typical female democrats. All is good unless it affects them.
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:14:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The Dems have nothing to run on but Orange Man bad. There is no Orange Man to run against this time.
Plus, it might be possible that Suzy Soccer Mom up in NOVA isn't a fan of CRT. Typical female democrats. All is good unless it affects them.
View Quote

It's no longer political, it's a focus against fellow citizens.  Doesn't matter if you were even in DC on 1/6.  Why do you think they are monitoring and infiltrating this board so much?
Link Posted: 10/15/2021 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's no longer political, it's a focus against fellow citizens.  Doesn't matter if you were even in DC on 1/6.  Why do you think they are monitoring and infiltrating this board so much?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because unlike Muslim extremists, we are the enemy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top