Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2020 9:09:19 AM EDT
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good termite pest control company?  I'm in the East Valley but I'm sure most of them operate all over the valley.

My neighbor told me that they are having a termite problem at their house.  Based on that, I think I spotted some termite activity in one of the rooms in my house.  I'd like to get someone out to take a look.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 5/26/2020 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I have been using Blue Sky Pest Control and I seem to having good luck.

They did the pretreat for the garage that I built on last year and I also had them re-treat around the current house.

I paid for the 5 year warranty.

Link Posted: 5/26/2020 2:02:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I used Blue Sky last year as well for a termite treatment. Very happy with them.
Link Posted: 5/26/2020 3:30:31 PM EDT
[#3]
My house came with a green leaf warranty, they wanted 179 a year to extend the warranty. Termio sent an offer for 79 a year, so I jumped on it.
Had an issue and they came out fixed it no problem.

Easy way to look for termites inside is roll a flashlight on the drywall. Anything that pops out or casts a shadow could be activity. Obviously tubes are a sign as well.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help.

I'm contacting these.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top