Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2018 4:27:33 PM EDT
My BIL is getting out of the clink here in a few weeks.  I'd like to take my guns out if he house as he's going to be stay w us for a couple months while he gets on his feet.   Trust him completely, but don't want any issues w parole.  
I own a house in another town, that we use as an office.  
Can I move my safes over there and be in compliance ?
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
My BIL is getting out of the clink here in a few weeks.  I'd like to take my guns out if he house as he's going to be stay w us for a couple months while he gets on his feet.   Trust him completely, but don't want any issues w parole.  
I own a house in another town, that we use as an office.  
Can I move my safes over there and be in compliance ?
View Quote
Absolutely!

When I had my house renovated, I moved almost all my guns to a storage facility that I rented. Again, perfectly legal as long as only those licensed have access to it/them.
Link Posted: 7/23/2018 5:47:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Wise choice. It’s not worth the risk.
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:26:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/24/2018 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I would try to be as stealthy as I could moving your stuff.  As I am rather a paranoid person living in MA.  
View Quote
Totally agree here. We moved ours under blue tarps both in and out of the facility (that had cameras everywhere) after dark.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top