Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2023 9:01:01 PM EDT
Looks like I’ll be out that way for a while for work.

Educate me on the area. Any good local restaurants/gun shops or things to check out?

Thanks for any info.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#1]
There are 2 gun shops in Fairmont right off of the same exit on I-79.  One is ART and the other in Gun Runner.  I have heard good things about both places.  There is another one west of Clarksburg right off of Route 50 called D. Reynolds Gun Range.  He does have various shoot matches there but I have no experience with the place.

As for restaurants, there's the usual chain ones and quite a few local ones.  There are BBQ places in Weston, Fairmont and Morgantown.  I've eaten at the one in Weston called South Texas Barbeque.  It was pretty good.  The place I've been eating lately is the Parkette in Clarksburg.  Fairmont has Muriale's Italian Kitchen that is locally known for their Italian food.
Link Posted: 4/9/2023 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info! I’ll def check out the gun shops and local restaurants. I appreciate it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top