Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/2/2020 2:12:42 PM EST
What is the area like? Contemplating a move there from the liberal infested FL east coast.
Link Posted: 2/2/2020 6:48:08 PM EST
It's decent. It's been getting a lot bigger lately. Like any other cities it's got it's nice parts and it's bad. Lots to do here. Short travel to places like Naples, Sanibel/Captiva, Sarasota.

Growing up here I couldn't wait to move away but once I became an adult I realized it's actually pretty decent here so I've stayed.
Link Posted: 2/4/2020 10:30:59 PM EST
Look into Cape Coral as well, if you can afford it a non lock canal property with as few bridges
as possible will contribute to great days out on the water.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 7:13:49 AM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FDrifting:
It's decent. It's been getting a lot bigger lately. Like any other cities it's got it's nice parts and it's bad. Lots to do here. Short travel to places like Naples, Sanibel/Captiva, Sarasota.

Growing up here I couldn't wait to move away but once I became an adult I realized it's actually pretty decent here so I've stayed.
View Quote
I was born and raised around Orlando, went to college at UF and lived/worked from Jax to the Keys and west to Tampa and DeFuniak Springs. I remember in my 20s, I couldn't wait for the opportunity to move out of State. 30 years later, I can't wait to come back home. I am hoping to build soon on a nice piece of property in Naples within the next couple years.
Top Top