Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/18/2022 8:03:42 PM EDT
I've heard good things about Tay's, but had never been before.  We were in the area so we stopped by.  Shack is the correct description, the appearance is less than encouraging.  However, the people were friendly and the burgers & fries were really good.  Service was quick considering the number of construction workers waiting for takeout.  I'd go again when I'm in the area.  On Armour and Linn, a mile or so west of North Kansas City Hospital.  I'm happiest north of the river, I have to work on that.

Link Posted: 5/19/2022 4:58:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably the best burger and fries in town now. They used to have Dr. Pepper and Pepsi in a glass bottle, they haven't for a while now. The only time I ever really drank pop was when they had those.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 1:52:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Ah yes, north of the river is God's country!

May have to try Tay's when I am out that way next.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 12:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
They make a decent burger for sure
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Is the Tay’s in Overland Park the same franchise?    I drive by there almost every day.  Guess I should try it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is the Tay’s in Overland Park the same franchise?    I drive by there almost every day.  Guess I should try it.
View Quote

Just looked it up, definitely same symbol and menu. I had no idea there was one of that way
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 10:52:31 AM EDT
[#6]
A place in the same tradition is Kitty's cafe on 31st street.  By far my favorite tenderloin sandwich, be sure to get the asian hot sauce on it.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 1:43:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup, same owners.
Link Posted: 6/12/2022 3:40:42 PM EDT
[#8]
I went there a few years ago and it was great. Tried a couple more times and wasn’t any good. Haven’t been back
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top