Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/2/2018 10:16:02 PM EDT
Last year I spent way too much, this year had family visiting and dove hunted all weekend.

Anyone find some good deals?
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 12:16:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I went to the gunshow at the Trademart on Saturday.  It was, as usual, pretty small. However, it did seem well attended. It also seemed like more people that usual were filling out 4473s.  Guns-N Gear seemed busy as well when I stopped by.  Hunter may not have the biggest shop, but he often has some really fun and interesting stuff. They are good people.

I was wondering around Academy tonight and ran into another Arfcommer....who connected some dots and figured out who I was.    Academy seemed pretty busy for a late Sunday night.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#2]
  I wish, I bought a Blue Label Glock 19 back in June and I already spent my discretionary funds for the Summer on that and a holster. And some ammo.   And another holster. And a couple of mags.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 12:30:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Unfortunately not. I got a killer deal on a g17 a few weeks ago and got a blue label 26 a few months ago. All my fun funds are tied up in landscaping right now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2018 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Scored a G43 from a friend that needed cash more than another pistol last week, I have a can waiting at the Armory, and another can SiCo probably has not even made yet on the way. I just don't need anymore guns. My wife doesn't believe me, but barring any revolutionary technology I have all I ever need. Stupid Cola Wars got me set and made me divest myself of most of my cheap stuff that doesn't work or breaks under harsh usage. Just hope they got that hangar door fixed at Madison because it looks like we may get some good wind and rain tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 8:14:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Scored a G43 from a friend that needed cash more than another pistol last week, I have a can waiting at the Armory, and another can SiCo probably has not even made yet on the way. I just don't need anymore guns. My wife doesn't believe me, but barring any revolutionary technology I have all I ever need. Stupid Cola Wars got me set and made me divest myself of most of my cheap stuff that doesn't work or breaks under harsh usage. Just hope they got that hangar door fixed at Madison because it looks like we may get some good wind and rain tomorrow.
View Quote

Fugitive has marked himself "Safe" from the .....the...uh...hurricane.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 9:48:30 PM EDT
[#6]
I planned..... poorly.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2018 8:57:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Boondocks had an additional 10% off along with no tax, so I got a P320 X5.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#8]
We were spending our $ in FL.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 4:00:24 PM EDT
[#9]
I found some G17 mags on sale..........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top