Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2023 9:24:41 PM EDT
Been my go-to gun store for over 30 years.

Life’s been busy lately and haven’t been there much in the last few months though.

New owners?

Any information appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/19/2023 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#1]
New Owners....   Some new faces... some old faces...   Prices seem the same, and I personally haven't seen much change, except the website has a huge upgrade with most everything on line.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#2]
The only thing missing is Ray Tanner. I always enjoyed doing business with the owner and Ray always made the numbers work.

Ray Tanner, Jr is a relatively young man and I am sure he has many more fields to plow before he is done.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]
probably got sick of all the tire kickers
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I was there the other day, Ray sold the shop and retired.  A lot of the staff stayed and said the new owner is putting money into the physical plant, new windows and doors, new displays.  The selection and pricing seems the same.  I'll still happily go there!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top