Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2022 6:05:18 PM EDT
Well they came out today for deer and elk.

I finally drew a rifle bull tag for the Missouri River Breaks.  621.  North side of the river.

Pretty stoked.  I had a tag when I was 13 and hunted all season, passed on a few decent bulls and ended up with a little 5 point on the last day.

Link Posted: 4/14/2022 11:34:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Congratulations. That should be a great time!
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 12:39:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Awesome.  Saw some bulls there last year. Didnt have a tag for that area. We were south.

One day on the river glassing we saw dome on the north.

I didnt get drawn this year. Maybe elk b or moose or sheep. One can hope
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 3:13:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I swear I put in for a tag, and I distinctly remember putting in my choices, but their website says I didn't enter any drawings this year.
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 8:44:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I swear I put in for a tag, and I distinctly remember putting in my choices, but their website says I didn't enter any drawings this year.
View Quote

Not too latefor some of the other draws. Elk b, antelope, moose, sheep etc arr due later
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 10:58:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/16/2022 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting.  Small sample set, but I was comparing with some guys on night shift-one guy didn't get one, mine said I didn't enter, and two other guys got some weird error message like "you were not unsuccessful" or something similar.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 3:46:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fwp said there was an error in the draw process.  

https://mobile.twitter.com/montanafwp/status/1515086671108263938
View Quote
Confirmed that I am one of these folks. Nothing showed up yet, and for some reason, I put down the archery only one for the area I want to hunt.

D'oh!

There were way more tags for that unit than the other. I guess that's why.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top