Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/23/2019 1:08:45 AM EDT
Fabricated contracts to LE agencies to get loans and lure investors

From Mike McKnight on WOWT FB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2500735796710053&id=258291024287886

A major new development tonight in a six on your side investigation. Just hours after we exposed a multimillion dollar loss by a closed Fremont company an arrest is made by the feds. Mike mcknight has details in our six on your side follow-up.

As facebook photos show Dodge County sheriff's investigator Craig Harbaugh wore his badge for all to see but a federal indictment alleges he used phony contracts to hide a nearly eleven million dollar fraud. It all centers on his closed tactical solutions gear store in Fremont.

The indictment alleges to convince a half dozen investors and great western bank to give or loan him more money, Harbaugh had to falsify documents and photos to make it look like he had contracts to sell his tactical gear and weapons.

A phony seven figure contract with the Nebraska State Patrol for tactical gear like this in his store

And a bogus $10-million defense department contract for night vision gun sights. Harbaugh alleged showed investors and the bank false contracts with several law enforcement agencies. One victim who invested $1.3 million sent Harbaugh a mis-typed text but with a clear interpretation "Thanks for losing all our retirement money $1.3 dollars you just kept taking our money."

Harbaugh responded "I swear your money is good I did not lose it. You will have it on Monday. "An indictment indicates that most of it they didn't get back.

The indictment alleges the scam cost the investors and the bank a total of nearly $11 million. What it doesn't say where did all that money go?

The,Dodge County sheriff hasn't returned our message but sources say Harbaugh had been on suspension for several weeks. We're also told that

F-B-I agents arrested Harbaugh at the Dodge County Courthouse where he was to appear at a replevin hearing with Great Western bank.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 8:59:35 AM EDT
[#1]
i read that too last night.

where did the $11 million go?
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 10:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
220 lbs my ass
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 8:56:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: URmyAlibi] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AdHoc:
220 lbs my ass
View Quote
No shit.
Noticed that myself, need to add a hundred.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 1:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't look like that now; lost a lot of weight in the interim.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top