Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/20/2021 7:44:47 PM EDT
Anybody have any experience with TRT clinics?

You can PM me instead of outing yourself.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Revive Vitality at the Colonnade was pretty easy to deal with.

All of the clinics I’ve been to seem shady. But I don’t care because I’m just looking for the Rx for the protocol that keeps my numbers where I want them. Revive treated my symptoms and let me run my total T on the high side per my request.

But TRT clinics are $$$. Revive doesn’t work with your insurance. Or they didn’t work with mine.

You can PM me with any specific questions. Or ask here. I’m not shy.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:44:59 AM EDT
[#2]
@frayedknot

Thanks for responding. When you say $$$ how much pee month would that run as a rough estimate?

I kinda figured that these clinics are full of dirty old men wanting to be even more deviant. I’m more of the hormone normalization, wanting to have good numbers instead of something that is considered “normal” when my level is under 300 being in my early 30s.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 7:58:46 AM EDT
[#3]
IM incoming
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 9:21:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
@frayedknot

Thanks for responding. When you say $$$ how much pee month would that run as a rough estimate?

I kinda figured that these clinics are full of dirty old men wanting to be even more deviant. I’m more of the hormone normalization, wanting to have good numbers instead of something that is considered “normal” when my level is under 300 being in my early 30s.
View Quote

@HeyCoach

~$135/mo includes blood tests, meds and supplies. I sourced my own supplies though. I ain’t pinning with an 18 ga needle if I don’t have too.

The doc at Alabama Men’s Clinic looked like an alcoholic homeless guy, not an MD. They have a set program they put you on regardless of your symptoms/numbers. It’s a racket to run as many guys through with the least amount of effort.

Granted the whole TRT thing is a racket. Revive just happens to be one of the better places.

My total T was <200 when I started TRT. After fighting the mainstream health system (multiple GPs and my urologist) I landed on Revive because they 1) listened to me and treated my symptoms rather than my numbers, 2) they prescribe an estrogen blocker if required and 3) they prescribed HCG. Unfortunately HCG was reclassed by our government friends and Revive stopped prescribing it.

Again, it is a racket and very frustrating. But the mainstream medical community has been slow to embrace modern low T treatment methods.

If you can find a doc that will actually Rx a modern treatment plan (T and an AI at min) you will save tons of money if you’ve got decent insurance.

If you want to avoid the hassle, you could source your gear from other sources and pay for and monitor your own blood tests. But I would never advocate doing anything illegal.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 11:07:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I just stumbled across this thread so I will give you my two cents. I used Revive Vitality for several years until the recent change, new owners, new “doctor”. I always had a good experience at Revive and the price was right for the TRT. They kept my level at 850 to 900 which is nice at 53 years old, highest was 1300 and the lowest was 650 while they were playing with the dosages when I first started. They are under new owners now and they wanted to charge $200 a month plus I would have to go offsite for lab work. I said fuck it and went to my general practitioner, it took some talking and convincing but I now pay $80 for a bottle which lasts 10 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:23:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone have experience with the McMinn clinic?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top