Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/5/2021 9:33:08 AM EDT
Robert "Bob" Keller of Gamut Resolutions will be having his 2-day Carbine/Pistol class on private property in Aucilla, FL., which is just south of Thomasville, March 5th/6th. We will grill out afterwards and have "social time"... a great time to network... BYOB.

You can research Bob and Gamut Resolutions for his credentials. IMO he is one of the best guys in the business with a solid background and great attitude.

This will be a blend of his Intro & Advanced class.

There is ONE spot open. Cost is $500.00

If interested, e-mail me at [email protected]

MODS: This IS NOT my class so it shouldn't violate the rules of posting. If it does, please let me know.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 3:55:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok with me.

View Quote

Ha I got my dick slap two years when I posted about someone else training class. Cause I wasn't a verified instructor with logo by my name.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 4:07:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Seems dumb. I'm not doing that.
View Quote

Chicken.

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Seems dumb. I'm not doing that.
View Quote

It happened. Main reason is that trainers are vetted n pay to advertise. I think the OP is a trainer too.
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top