Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2021 10:10:03 AM EDT
TR passwd away from covid recently, not sure exactly when as I found out at the last Fort Worth show.  They had a fundraiser raffle for his wife Stephanie.  

You may have known him as "The Glocksmith".  He was always at the big dfw shows with his table of Glocks doing trigger jobs, installing night sights, and selling glock accs.  TR was a solid guy and a straight shooter, rare these days.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:11:25 AM EDT
[#1]
This is terrible. He was a great guy. Spent a lot of money with him lol
Do you know when the services are? Or was it in the past?

Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#2]
That sucks.  Bought my first set of night sights from him years and years ago, and he installed them right away.  A staple of the gun show community in the area.  RIP
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That sucks.  Bought my first set of night sights from him years and years ago, and he installed them right away.  A staple of the gun show community in the area.  RIP
View Quote
Yep. To a newbie he was intimidating. But once you struck up a conversation he would talk as far as you wanted the conversation to go.

That man could improve your Glock night and day in a matter of minutes!

He really was a staple. If I ever wanted work done, I would simply go to a gun show and see him.

He will be missed.

You can Google his name and "glocksmith" and find a link to a post on The High Road. Additional info there. Don't want to post a link here because they offer a way to provide donations. Don't want to disturb the beast here
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:09:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Services are probably over, I posted all I know.

One of the mods should remove his listing from the gunsmith section stickied at the top.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#5]
RIP
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#6]
That sucks, he was a good guy.

That's about the first person that I "knew" who has died from or with Covid.  I guess I don't know many people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 9:18:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That sucks, he was a good guy.

That's about the first person that I "knew" who has died from or with Covid.  I guess I don't know many people.
View Quote

dang, I can name probably two dozen I knew who died of Covid...  
Link Posted: 9/13/2021 10:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Some folks thought he was cocky or intimidating, he was confident and knew his trade, didnt suffer fools lightly. He was really a nice guy, really stand up.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 2:25:11 AM EDT
[#9]
T R Graham - I have his video on making Glocks Rock
I spoke with him many times while he worked on everyone's Glocks. I always said hello whenever I saw him at the fun show.

Link Posted: 9/14/2021 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#10]
RIP
One of the good guys to deal with.
Knew his trade well.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 10:23:05 AM EDT
[#11]
He swapped my sights on several of my glocks and performed numerous other upgrades for me at Gun shows for the last couple of decades. Sad to hear he passed I always enjoyed talking to him.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:40:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Damnit, I just saw this.  He has done all of my Glock work for years.  The man knew a lot about many other types of firearms too.  He worked at Global Trades before Arsenal acquired them.  Prayers for his wife.  Earl
Link Posted: 9/18/2021 6:44:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

dang, I can name probably two dozen I knew who died of Covid...  
View Quote

Besides my ex's 99 year old grandfather that was on hospice, this is the first guy that I can put a face to a name that I "know" who died from Covid.  You must have a giant network or need to get healthier & younger friends.

I remember TR from all the shows I attended but didn't notice him start to attend until after I got rid of my Glock so I never had any reason to talk with him  (maybe once or twice small talk on slow days).  From my observations, he seemed to be "the" Glock guy and I saw his interactions get better over the years.  He was one of the staples of DFW shows and will be missed.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#14]
He was a good man.  Really sad to hear this.  Used to see him all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top