Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2022 2:00:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 4:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
The Californians are worse then the Mexicans!
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 10:08:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Californians are worse then the Mexicans!
View Quote

QFT.

Leftists moving in to asset strip another state , are the real problem.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:11:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

QFT.

Leftists moving in to asset strip another state , are the real problem.
View Quote
They don't typically stay here.  They either head to a state where they get benefits or have more labor work.  A fair bit of them will stay since there's probably plenty of work here now with housing construction and whatnot but they tend to distribute to several states.  

I'm not terribly worried about illegals here.  More concerned about blue state people moving here with their bright ideas .  That said I have met 6 people that fled here from Cali in the last year.  All of them were right wing people who left because being put out of work due to covid was the last straw.  Hopefully that's the trend.  Red states will become more red if so.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 12:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
What about the drugs and human smuggling ,and it's effect on Arizona and America ?
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 2:12:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They don't typically stay here.  They either head to a state where they get benefits or have more labor work.  A fair bit of them will stay since there's probably plenty of work here now with housing construction and whatnot but they tend to distribute to several states.  

I'm not terribly worried about illegals here.  More concerned about blue state people moving here with their bright ideas .  That said I have met 6 people that fled here from Cali in the last year.  All of them were right wing people who left because being put out of work due to covid was the last straw.  Hopefully that's the trend.  Red states will become more red if so.
View Quote

They asset strip through NIMBY laws, green initiatives,
light rail,  added business red tape, more slots for communists in schools, ETC...

MOAR government now! is their rallying cry.
Link Posted: 1/15/2022 7:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What about the drugs and human smuggling ,and it's effect on Arizona and America ?
View Quote
Nothing short of legalizing drugs will ever put a dent in black market drug traffic.  

As for human smuggling.  Pretty much the same.  Have to stop demand.  As long as they can find work here they will find a way to get here.    With illegal workers you could put more restrictions on the hiring process and higher penalties but no border policy will really do anything.
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 12:09:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I just don't see legalizing hard drugs being an answer ,too much collateral damage . Strictly enforcing our immigration law and not just at the border. Fine employers if the hire illegals ,and get them back from where they came asap .If they want to come here , get on line and go through the legal process . Our biggest problem is the people in our gov ,who refuse to do their job and enforce the immigration laws .
Link Posted: 1/16/2022 3:06:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I just don't see legalizing hard drugs being an answer ,too much collateral damage . Strictly enforcing our immigration law and not just at the border. Fine employers if the hire illegals ,and get them back from where they came asap .If they want to come here , get on line and go through the legal process . Our biggest problem is the people in our gov ,who refuse to do their job and enforce the immigration laws .
View Quote
I agree on immigration laws and employment laws .  Border laws are as pointless as drug laws though.
No drug law has EVER prevented any person in this country from easily obtaining any drug they want. Anyone interested in a drug can get it within a couple hours.  The solution isn't to just legalize everything.  It's to convert some the billions we spend chasing drug dealers and imprisoning millions of people into rehab efforts.  To create millions of recovered addicts rather than millions of criminal records. You don't change the stigma with drug use you just change how we deal with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top