Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 12/22/2020 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#1]
That's great. I bet Alaska Air saved a bunch of money that they will pass on to us in savings. It's going to be so much better flying out of Southeast and way cheaper, I just know it. No more $700 to Seattle and $150 to Boston. I'm going to invest my $600 stimulus payment right into a trip to Petersburg. Awesome, a covid relief vacation.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 12:40:00 PM EDT
[#2]
The jets are fine, AS' customer service will continue to suck.
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 2:23:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm not too worried about it - the planes will run fine and the fares will continue to be cheaper than the alternatives
Link Posted: 12/25/2020 3:17:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Not worried about the planes. The lack of alcohol on the trip to Seattle was disturbing. To be fair, they made up for it on the way to Houston.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:27:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Alaska is definitely not the airline it used to be.  Better service on Delta.
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 2:56:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alaska is definitely not the airline it used to be.  Better service on Delta.
View Quote
Short flight from anc to bet they only give out small bottles of water.
Real lucky we even get that.

Soda or hot tea is the only thing thing that helps my sinuses and throat when flying.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top