Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2021 2:51:06 PM EDT
Besides The Gun Shop in Waterbury, Newington Gun Exchange, Delta and Wolcott Outpost. What gun shops in our state that have a selection of suppressors on hand, looking for a YHM R9. Have a Mask 22 paid for and before going for fingerprinting and tax stamp I would like to add a R9 to the mix
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 3:13:41 PM EDT
[#1]
there is a gun store in Portland that sells class3
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 8:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
there is a gun store in Portland that sells class3
View Quote

Called them and they mainly use Silencer Shop kiosk which does not have what I want in stock, Thank You though Shadow !
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Called them and they mainly use Silencer Shop kiosk which does not have what I want in stock, Thank You though Shadow !
View Quote

Try the range in norwalk, they have a lot of C3 stuff
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]
id source one online and have it form 3'd to a local dealer and do the papers with them.  

fairfield gun shop, greysons? not sure if they have cans though
Link Posted: 4/23/2021 9:38:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I think Tactical Arms (or something ), in Torrington, sells cans. Don't bother with the guy in Kent. Southbury Trading Post might.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#6]
I was at Delta Level Defense in Stratford not long ago & he had a case full of YHM suppressors. I think most were Turbo K's, but I have to head back there & I'll try to remember to look.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 10:28:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Buy online and transfer to dealer of your choice.  Your selection will be drastically improved.  Should only add a few weeks to the process.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:27:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Buy online and transfer to dealer of your choice.  Your selection will be drastically improved.  Should only add a few weeks to the process.
View Quote

Accept, most are going to want a $100 transfer fee, since you didn't buy it from them.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:19:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Accept, most are going to want a $100 transfer fee, since you didn't buy it from them.
View Quote

This is true. Delta Arsenal charges $50.  I have accepted it as the price you pay for getting what you want, not what's on their shelf.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Agreed,  if you're looking for something specific and have to go elsewhere,  then youre gonna have to pay the transfer fee... think about how much time you will save just finding your can online and having to pay the transfer fee to get it shipped VS waiting to find the can in stock locally...
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#11]
“Except” is the word you seek
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 7:56:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
“Except” is the word you seek
View Quote

7:27am I think I might have had a single sip of coffee
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

7:27am I think I might have had a single sip of coffee
View Quote

i know-
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:40:08 PM EDT
[#14]
With all this ban talk which I know is hogwash, every popular suppressor is sold out or backordered online. This is why I was hoping someone seen an YHM R9 in stock locally before I go for fingerprinting in another week.
Link Posted: 4/27/2021 2:56:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Build your own? You can roll your own prints, order parts online, and build a pretty robust form 1 suppressor. I have one built with two more pending and it's wicked easy.

Also, I've found that shopping around online and doing a transfer in to a dealer is STILL cheaper than buying new + sales tax.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top