Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2018 2:48:30 PM EDT
I'm wanting to order an AEM5 and am looking for suggestions for a dealer in Wichita that will complete a transfer for me. I've got a few cans in jail at Thunderbird Tactical, but they will only do a transfer if I'm a member, since I can't order through silencer shop. I live over an hour away, so for me to become a member there is not worth it.

I'm looking to stay with a powered by dealer, since SS has all of my info on record. I'm going to call Wichita Gun Club and see if they'll do it, but didn't know if anyone else had a suggestion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2018 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Might try Darin  Reiss in Haysville.  [email protected]
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 12:06:17 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with The Wichita Gun Club. $40 for transfers and they have the kiosk that already has my info. Should be pretty painless.
Link Posted: 4/21/2018 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Is the Wichita gun club same as Range 54?
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 8:30:33 AM EDT
[#4]
WGC is a different entity.  They are owned and run by 2 different people.  WGC is good people.
Link Posted: 4/22/2018 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Just asking as I believe the address is close to range 54
Link Posted: 4/30/2018 10:39:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/2/2018 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They are basically next door.

Different people.

Wichita Gun Club also just bought a shooting clay place out in butler county I think.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just asking as I believe the address is close to range 54
They are basically next door.

Different people.

Wichita Gun Club also just bought a shooting clay place out in butler county I think.
Thank you @norinco982lover
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm wanting to order an AEM5 and am looking for suggestions for a dealer in Wichita that will complete a transfer for me. I've got a few cans in jail at Thunderbird Tactical, but they will only do a transfer if I'm a member, since I can't order through silencer shop. I live over an hour away, so for me to become a member there is not worth it.

I'm looking to stay with a powered by dealer, since SS has all of my info on record. I'm going to call Wichita Gun Club and see if they'll do it, but didn't know if anyone else had a suggestion.
View Quote
I'm using P4 on N Broadway.
Link Posted: 10/8/2018 8:53:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Might try Darin  Reiss in Haysville.  [email protected]
View Quote
Darin is great to deal with. I've done 4 through him.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Darin is great to deal with. I've done 4 through him.
View Quote
Darin's great to deal with.  I got my SBR from him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top