Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2021 10:12:45 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 10:27:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw this the other day on Syracuse.com - was going to post to GD but figured Aimless would get to it first.

Good for him, but then like you mentioned he dissed "assault weapons".. literally the fastest growing gun segment in the country the past 20 years.

Edit: I rest my case
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 11:34:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
like you mentioned he dissed "assault weapons".. literally the fastest growing gun segment in the country the past 20 years.
View Quote

He does not realize how easy they are to work on and how most shooters ignore simple maintenance.

Easy profit for any gunsmith!
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:06:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Look how this loser keeps his customers guns stacked against a bench instead of in racks.  Granted, there’s not a gun in the photo worth $400, but still.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I drive by his shop all the time. Literally a hole in the wall.
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:11:43 PM EDT
[#6]
“I stopped doing handguns because of all the requirements of New York State. They’ll drive you nuts,” he said. “And I don’t do assault weapons. I don’t want anything to do with those guns. I don’t believe that citizens need to have them.”
View Quote

Ok Elmer
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 1:16:13 PM EDT
[#7]
The most ridiculous thing - he says that while working on a semi auto Ruger - but since its not black it okay?
Link Posted: 1/2/2021 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Too bad this guy is too old to be around when they finally get a round to "nobody needs a high powered sniper rifle" and all of his beloved Fudd guns are banned too because they are too dangerous for "mere civilians" to own.

Gun owners are their own worst enemy.
Link Posted: 1/3/2021 10:08:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Well it was a "feel good" article with the "See, we're not trying to take your guns away from the Hunters, but those Baby Killers (ironic given the position on abortion) with their evil black assault rifles have got to be taken off the streets."  
Fuck 'em, there's always been and always will be Kapo's  
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 7:51:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Re-blueing makes guns rustproof!
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 1:40:39 PM EDT
[#11]
What a fool.
Link Posted: 1/4/2021 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm surprised there wasn't a tangent about how all you need is a thurty-thurty and a quote about racking the pump to scare those gosh darn burglars away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top