Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2018 10:43:38 AM EDT
I'm looking for a stripped lower.  I can have one shipped in to the FFL I use, but I thought I'd try locally.  I've checked Carter's and Shooter's Supply and they both have Andersons.  They're ok, but I'd rather have something else.  Is there anyone else in the area that I should give a look?  I'm not opposed to making a day trip to Nashville or Knoxville if there are good options there.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 1:07:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Gun Works in Cleveland a call.

423-458-1539
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 10:01:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Gun works is good.  Try lookout firearms also, they normally have aero.
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The Gun Crew is having a big sale this weekend. Lowers on sale too. Call them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 10:38:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Give me a call I can order anything you looking for.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#5]
The Gun Crew with stripped lowers will be at the Chatt gun show Nov 10th or whatever that weekend is. Spikes Tactical & other brands. No clue on price as I didn't look at them, sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top