Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2021 9:41:35 AM EDT
From a thread in GD;

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Missouri-woman-streaks-naked-across-football-field-while-8th-graders-practiced/5-2498073/?page=1

https://www.foxnews.com/us/woman-naked-football-field-8th-graders

A Missouri woman who allegedly streaked naked across a football field full of 8th graders has been sacked by prosecutors.

Lacey Uthe, of Jefferson City, was charged with sexual misconduct involving a child under 15 last Wednesday in connection with the incident, court records showed.

Uthe, who was born in 1994, according to legal records, told prosecutors she took heroin before leaving her home in the nude to look for help "because she thought she would die," documents obtained by KMIZ reportedly showed.

She allegedly jumped over the Helias Football Stadium fence wearing only a scarf while 29 middle school football players participated in a youth program, according to the station.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#1]
She looks a little rough around the edges...
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Especially rough for a 27 year old. The things people do to themselves.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 2:04:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats gunna be a guilty verdict based upon photos.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 6:02:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Guilty
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 7:54:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Eeeekeee
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#6]
It's never the one you WANT to see naked . . .

BTW, I imagine she came from the large subsidized housing complex that's basically right next door to the school's athletic fields.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 4:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's never the one you WANT to see naked . . .

BTW, I imagine she came from the large subsidized housing complex that's basically right next door to the school's athletic fields.
View Quote

I concur....I too know that area.   Guilty doesn't sum that up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top