BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:50:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He has bought the BS hook line and sinker and is being a good little sheep by not questioning anything. And yes he does like to antagonize in just about every thread/post he replies to. I'm thinking it is time for the rest of us to put him on the ignore list. He is nothing but a keyboard commando that gets his rocks off by arguing with others online.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your objective was to convince a third party to this thread that the OP is wrong, you've failed. Once you began a sentence with "You people-" you introduced emotion and became an antagonist.

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/honey-catches-more-flies-than-vinegar.html
He has bought the BS hook line and sinker and is being a good little sheep by not questioning anything. And yes he does like to antagonize in just about every thread/post he replies to. I'm thinking it is time for the rest of us to put him on the ignore list. He is nothing but a keyboard commando that gets his rocks off by arguing with others online.

He’s with the government.  He HAS to spout this shit so he can keep his face in the trough.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuck you boys should meet up at the meet and greet
the loser can take the needle either in his arm or up
the Ass ..  really for as long as some of you have been
here and you bitch over shit like this on a gun forum .

Semper Fi

TS2

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He’s with the government.  He HAS to spout this shit so he can keep his face in the trough.
View Quote

Hey, would you mind bringing my trash barrel up from the curb after you're done looking through it? Thanks. Appreciate it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 8:51:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fuck you boys should meet up at the meet and greet
the loser can take the needle either in his arm or up
the Ass ..  really for as long as some of you have been
here and you bitch over shit like this on a gun forum .

Semper Fi

TS2

https://i.imgur.com/GyuHAD3.jpg
View Quote

Not everyone that goes down range to spray paint steel targets comes back.

- Thomas Jefferson
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 9:00:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

- Thomas Jefferson
View Quote

Ha ha !  thats what boots are for , short timers
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#6]
You deserved one lol
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:25:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

- Thomas Jefferson
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 2:13:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

He's with the government.  He HAS to spout this shit so he can keep his face in the trough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your objective was to convince a third party to this thread that the OP is wrong, you've failed. Once you began a sentence with "You people-" you introduced emotion and became an antagonist.

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/honey-catches-more-flies-than-vinegar.html

He's with the government.  He HAS to spout this shit so he can keep his face in the trough.

I got tired of all of his antagonistic posts in the different threads so added him to my ignore list.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:31:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Hey, would you mind bringing my trash barrel up from the curb after you're done looking through it? Thanks. Appreciate it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

You have posted all the information I know about you right here in this forum and those who have been here long enough, know this to be true.  Especially you.

Your MO seems to be to intentionally deceive.

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:35:16 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LOL!

You have posted all the information I know about you right here in this forum . . .
View Quote

Deej? Is that you?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:37:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I got tired of all of his antagonistic posts in the different threads so added him to my ignore list.
View Quote

It's antagonistic to ask people to back up their BS claims with facts, sources, etc. Yeah, I can see how that might be uncomfortable. Sorry.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:41:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Deej? Is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

You have posted all the information I know about you right here in this forum . . .

Deej? Is that you?

Resorts to Ridicule.

You’re losing.  And you know it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Resorts to Ridicule.

View Quote

How do you define losing? Am I'm losing because others have presented such convincing evidence, or because there's more of you than me?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:05:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

How do you define losing? Am I'm losing because others have presented such convincing evidence, or because there's more of you than me?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Resorts to Ridicule.

You post that you work in Jeff City for the MO.gov in this forum.  Before that, you were posting how you started a pawn shop and had a lot of cool info on the guns that flushed through there.  You even posted how that business failed and you decided to jump over to the Public Sector.

You then accuse me of stalking you.  I point out the above and you know that if you acknowledge those facts, you'd be proven wrong.  Instead, you resort to ridicule again.

You spout the fear tactics needed to get people to get the jab while ignoring the fact that no more people have died in this world in 2020 than in 2019.  Bodies are NOT being stacked up like cordwood.
Instead, you ask people to post sources knowing the truth is being heavily censored.

You're losing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:12:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You post that you work in Jeff City for the MO.gov in this forum.  Before that, you were posting how you started a pawn shop and had a lot of cool info on the guns that flushed through there.  You even posted how that business failed and you decided to jump over to the Public Sector.

You then accuse me of stalking you.  (Hmm, I can't imagine where I got that idea.) I point out the above and you know that if you acknowledge those facts, you'd be proven wrong.  Instead, you resort to ridicule again. (And what was the government/trough comment, if not an attempt at ridicule?)

You spout the fear tactics needed to get people to get the jab while ignoring the fact that no more people have died in this world in 2020 than in 2019.  Bodies are NOT being stacked up like cordwood.
Instead, you ask people to post sources knowing the truth is being heavily censored.

You're losing.
View Quote

OK, fine. A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still . . .

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:29:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You then accuse me of stalking you.  (Hmm, I can't imagine where I got that idea.) I point out the above and you know that if you acknowledge those facts, you'd be proven wrong.  Instead, you resort to ridicule again. (And what was the government/trough comment, if not an attempt at ridicule?)

You're losing.

To your comment in red:

I'm telling the truth.  You, on the other hand, are NOT telling the truth.

Again.  Your M.O. seems to be to intentionally deceive.

Why is that? ( no need to answer, but go ahead if you must )
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 8:52:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

To your comment in red:

View Quote

No. No need. I've offered sources that present actual statistics about vaccines. You said you don't accept the legitimacy of those sources. Without agreeing on a common set of facts, it's impossible to reach a consensus.

As for the personal stuff, I'm just surprised you retain stuff like that. I sure don't.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 9:55:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No. No need. I've offered sources that present actual statistics about vaccines. You said you don't accept the legitimacy of those sources. Without agreeing on a common set of facts, it's impossible to reach a consensus.

As for the personal stuff, I'm just surprised you retain stuff like that. I sure don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To your comment in red:

First, the bolded:  Please quote where I've posted/said that.

Second.  You're ignoring the fact that no more people have died in 2020 than 2019, 2118, etc.  If this wasn't a coordinated effort to create hysteria, cause division, and further .Gov over-reach - then the bodies would be stacked like cordwood high and above the death numbers of 2019, 2018, etc.

Third.  You're ignoring the fact that you HAVE offered that personal information on this forum and that I am in fact NOT stalking you.

Fourth.  The .Gov most certainly DOES retain what we post on these sites.  You're with the .gov and your M.O., which can be seen from this and other threads, is to intentionally deceive.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 10:32:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

First, the bolded:  Please quote where I've posted/said that. . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:

OK

Quoted: .. . you ask people to post sources knowing the truth is being heavily censored.

Quoted:

Second.  You're ignoring the fact that no more people have died in 2020 than 2019, 2118, etc.   . . .

You sure about that?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK

Quoted: .. . you ask people to post sources knowing the truth is being heavily censored.

Quoted:

Second.  You're ignoring the fact that no more people have died in 2020 than 2019, 2118, etc.   . . .

You sure about that?

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7014e1.htm

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2778234

Ok. You can construe that’s my position on your sources, but I’ve purposely stayed away from those rabbit holes which are designed to steer you away from the rest of the story.

Your links are not trustworthy and the people controlling them - and you - have shown themselves to hurt the American People with every decision/mandate/policy/etc. they’ve made in the last 50+years.  Just pure coincidence I guess.

Why are you trying so hard to sweep that under the rug?
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Better watch it before the truth is censored yet again.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:15:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ok. You can construe that’s my position on your sources . . .,

Your links are not trustworthy  . . .
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KnhUu7Ba4

View Quote

He makes a compelling argument and does so persuasively. But his hypothesis is not confirmed by statistics. It is the unvaccinated who are dying and in hospitals.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 12:20:19 PM EDT
[#24]
I’m done.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 3:44:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Deej? Is that you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL!

Deej? Is that you?

That's a little much. He didn't even call you a cunt lick.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 4:40:09 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's a little much. He didn't even call you a cunt lick.
View Quote

I prefer to remember Deej pre-girlfriend, when he was Arfcom’s favorite oddball. Guy remembered everything. That’s all i was suggesting.
Link Posted: 8/10/2021 6:07:58 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9KnhUu7Ba4

View Quote

Excellent video. It is 100% true that the vaccine does not prevent spread. This was never going to be the case and I stated as much, many times over as they came out.

How about I sell you a vaccine for AIDS. The idea being that you cannot get AIDS. Well, the thing that actually gets spread is HIV. HIV causes AIDS. HIV is the virus, AIDS is the disease caused by it.

See also; Sars-Covid-2 and COVID-19. You get a vaccine for COVID-19. Well cool, but you see..... what is flying in the air is Sars-Covid-2 which CAUSES Covid-19. So why in the world do you think a vaccine for the disease COVID-19 prevents you from being infected by the virus Sars-Covid-2? I certainly don't know. Why people think it stops you from spreading Sars-Covid-2 is also beyond me.

The idea that the vaccine has ANY capacity to "keep safe" anyone other than the individual vaccinated is of course, just not all that believable, unless you just believe any ol' thing that gets told to you in an emotionally frothy display of desperation.

Now, the issue of the vaccines making things worse, only time will tell and if doctors like this guy don't get suicided by the left for studying it. What I do know is that these scientists were playing God when they created this monster and the biggest mistake the world will make is assuming they are God, and can make it go away. There are consequences for unethical science, and these Godless communists have really given us a gem.

There are certain mistakes in this world where you cross a line and for which there is no return. The line was crossed and nobody is even asking for accountability for the true, full nature of the fall out for those responsible. I heard it might be some guy named Tony.
Link Posted: 8/11/2021 2:37:15 AM EDT
[#28]
Anyone who wants my jab can have it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 7:13:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
This is an interview with Dr. Robert Malone. He is a virologist and one of the original patenters of mRNA vaccine technology. If you're not up to speed yet, the Covid shot is a mRNA 'vaccine'. You will hear about the efficacy and dangers of this vaccine. If you don't want to watch the whole show, the interview with Dr. Malone starts around the 48:30 time. Watch and be informed!

https://rumble.com/vkour0-a-chaotic-day-guest-dr.-robert-malone-8321.html
View Quote

Yes, I said I was done, but this morning I stumbled on this piece that provides context to the OP's source: Dr. Robert Malone. I'll offer this without comment. It's just flavor for the soup of information. Another data point for those with an open mind . . .

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/
Link Posted: 8/22/2021 10:44:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Excellent video. It is 100% true that the vaccine does not prevent spread. This was never going to be the case and I stated as much, many times over as they came out.

How about I sell you a vaccine for AIDS. The idea being that you cannot get AIDS. Well, the thing that actually gets spread is HIV. HIV causes AIDS. HIV is the virus, AIDS is the disease caused by it.

See also; Sars-Covid-2 and COVID-19. You get a vaccine for COVID-19. Well cool, but you see..... what is flying in the air is Sars-Covid-2 which CAUSES Covid-19. So why in the world do you think a vaccine for the disease COVID-19 prevents you from being infected by the virus Sars-Covid-2? I certainly don't know. Why people think it stops you from spreading Sars-Covid-2 is also beyond me.

The idea that the vaccine has ANY capacity to "keep safe" anyone other than the individual vaccinated is of course, just not all that believable, unless you just believe any ol' thing that gets told to you in an emotionally frothy display of desperation.

Now, the issue of the vaccines making things worse, only time will tell and if doctors like this guy don't get suicided by the left for studying it. What I do know is that these scientists were playing God when they created this monster and the biggest mistake the world will make is assuming they are God, and can make it go away. There are consequences for unethical science, and these Godless communists have really given us a gem.

There are certain mistakes in this world where you cross a line and for which there is no return. The line was crossed and nobody is even asking for accountability for the true, full nature of the fall out for those responsible. I heard it might be some guy named Tony.
View Quote

Friend, you and I are on the same page.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top