Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/5/2021 6:22:27 AM EDT
This is an interview with Dr. Robert Malone. He is a virologist and one of the original patenters of mRNA vaccine technology. If you're not up to speed yet, the Covid shot is a mRNA 'vaccine'. You will hear about the efficacy and dangers of this vaccine. If you don't want to watch the whole show, the interview with Dr. Malone starts around the 48:30 time. Watch and be informed!

https://rumble.com/vkour0-a-chaotic-day-guest-dr.-robert-malone-8321.html
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 6:26:11 AM EDT
[#1]
By the way, the interview is 45 minutes long and I suggest you watch the entire interview if you want to understand what we're dealing with here and now. Although the entire show is excellent!
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh look another covid thread.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 4:20:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Show me some bodies piled up in the street and I'll consider taking a look at the horse's mouth.
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Cliff notes?
Link Posted: 8/5/2021 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I know there's an overload of Covid info but I felt this was unique considering this information is coming from a virologist who patented this type vaccine. And he does NOT say the bodies are going to pile up. And no cliff notes, you gotta do your homework and watch this one.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:13:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I know there's an overload of Covid info but I felt this was unique considering this information is coming from a virologist who patented this type vaccine. And he does NOT say the bodies are going to pile up. And no cliff notes, you gotta do your homework and watch this one.  
View Quote

Stop. Just stop.

Horse's mouth? More like horse's ass . . .

You people are the reason the shut downs and mask mandates are returning. Worse, you're costing lives.

Stop spreading bullshit. Roll up your sleeve and get the vaccine.

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:27:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Dr. Malone is pissy because he couldn't get mRNA vaccines to work and somebody else did.  The mRNA part worked fine but he couldn't figure out how to get the liposome "packaging" correct and that caused problems with his attempts at figuring this out.  That and getting rejected by the Frontiers in Pharmacology journal for pushing another pet study of his.

This is a scientist throwing a temper tantrum and enjoying what little spotlight he can by pandering to the anti-vax crowd (which brings up ethical concerns on its own).
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Number one, it is NOT a vaccine because it does NOT immunize. So from the starting gate you are incorrect. At best it is a therapeutic as it may lessen the severity of the Covid disease if you happen to contract it. There are other therapeutics out there that are less damaging to the human body than the Covid jab.
  And you all know well the severe reactions and deaths this so called 'vaccine' has caused. I'm just putting information out there because so many Americans are either too busy or too lazy to research this issue.
  I understand your outcry since those of you who are crying foul have admittedly taken the jab, whether under duress of losing your job or simply blindly believing the scare that the twisted health system and main media imposed upon the American people.
  But the information is out there for ALL of us to see and make an informed decision. It's just that simple...if you want to get your underwear in a bind over it...than so be it.
  But next time you think of 'vaccine' think of the 'small pox' and 'polio' vaccine. You are comparing apples and oranges in that argument when you call the Covid jab a 'vaccine.'
And remember, it's still an experimental drug and some people have decided they don't want to be experimented on; especially when lab animals died from this type of drug as they were trying to perfect it...which they never did.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:39:40 AM EDT
[#9]
It’s a shame there is no vaccine for stupidity
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It’s a shame there is no vaccine for stupidity
View Quote

You do what you want, but don't force me to do what you want. PERIOD
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who’s forcing? I’m encouraging you to stop spreading bullshit and make the best decision for your own health, your family and your community. If you want to be foolish that’s on you, but your choices do have consequences for the rest of us.

Link Posted: 8/6/2021 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Stop. Just stop.

You people are the reason the shut downs and mask mandates are returning. Worse, you're costing lives.

View Quote

Speaking of horses asses another cult member of the Branch Covidians speaks..... take your jabs and stick them up your ass Homie.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 3:10:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Speaking of horses asses another cult member of the Branch Covidians speaks..... take your jabs and stick them up your ass Homie.
View Quote

I ain’t skered. I got both of my Pfizer stabs (in the arm) months ago. I am a card carrying member of the COVID-19 vaccine master race.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Who’s forcing? I’m encouraging you to stop spreading bullshit and make the best decision for your own health, your family and your community. If you want to be foolish that’s on you, but your choices do have consequences for the rest of us.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Vaccines have proven to do one thing well, stop YOU from getting hospitalized if infected and you are a high risk person.

To imply, with such emotional vigor, that the vaccine prevents you from contracting various strains SARS-Covid-2 and spreading it to other people..... is simply not founded. This has been proven, by every recent study released in these very last weeks. In actual medical reports, not on CNN on lunch break.

I care little what people do, think or say. But maybe we can do without the Nazi era fear/hate your neighbor and single them out for our own protection...... at least here on Arfcom.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 1:27:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Stop. Just stop.

View Quote

The same vaccine that isn't stopping the spread of the delta variant? What in the actual fuck is the point of getting the vaccine, if you can still get it?
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:16:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The same vaccine that isn't stopping the spread of the delta variant? What in the actual fuck is the point of getting the vaccine, if you can still get it?
View Quote

The vaccine is not preventing unvaccinated people from getting seriously sick with COVID. That much is definitely true. Vaccinated people seem to be fairing pretty well. Weird how that works, isn't it? . . .
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The vaccine is not preventing unvaccinated people from getting seriously sick with COVID. That much is definitely true. Vaccinated people seem to be fairing pretty well. Weird how that works, isn't it? . . .
View Quote

The vaccinated are NOT fairing better than the unvaccinated. More of the vaccinated people are coming down with COVID-Delta than unvaccinated.
And I know you either don't realize this or wouldn't admit it if you did; but all the latest data shows the Covid therapeutic shot is only good for about (6) six months. Wow, what a break-through!!
  Time to stand in line again for your 'fear vaccinations' Branch-Covidians and get a dose of some synthetic goodness!
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Whether there's a nefarious mastermind behind all this or not, it's working perfectly to isolate people into yet another group.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:57:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The vaccinated are NOT fairing better than the unvaccinated. More of the vaccinated people are coming down with COVID-Delta than unvaccinated.
And I know you either don't realize this or wouldn't admit it if you did; but all the latest data shows the Covid therapeutic shot is only good for about (6) six months. Wow, what a break-through!!
  Time to stand in line again for your 'fear vaccinations' Branch-Covidians and get a dose of some synthetic goodness!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I eagerly await your presentation of evidence that "more of the vaccinated people are coming down with COVID-Delta than unvaccinated." . . . . Seriously? You're suggesting that NOT being vaccinated protects you MORE than being vaccinated? . . . Is that what you're saying? . . .

As I said before: STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT!

For those who are willing to accept actual, factual information, here's what the Kaiser Family Foundation's review of health data found concerning breakthrough infections:

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-cases-data-from-the-states/

The data reported from these states indicate that breakthrough cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are extremely rare events among those who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (see Figure 1). The rate of breakthrough cases reported among those fully vaccinated is well below 1% in all reporting states, ranging from 0.01% in Connecticut to 0.29% in Alaska.

The hospitalization rate among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 ranged from effectively zero (0.00%) in California, Delaware, D.C., Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, Vermont, and Virginia to 0.06% in Arkansas. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
  The rates of death among fully vaccinated people with COVID-19 were even lower, effectively zero (0.00%) in all but two reporting states, Arkansas and Michigan where they were 0.01%. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)

Almost all (more than 9 in 10) COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have occurred among people who are unvaccinated or not yet fully vaccinated, in those states reporting breakthrough data (see Figure 2).
       The reported share of COVID-19 cases among those not fully vaccinated ranged from 94.1% in Arizona to 99.85% Connecticut.
       The share of hospitalizations among those with COVID-19 who are not fully vaccinated ranged from in 95.02% in Alaska to 99.93% in New Jersey. (Note: Hospitalization may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)
       The share of deaths among people with COVID-19 who are not fully vaccinated ranged from to 96.91% in Montana to 99.91% in New Jersey. (Note: Deaths may or may not have been due to COVID-19.)

Implications

While information on breakthrough events is still limited and incomplete, this analysis of available state-level data indicates that COVID-19 breakthrough cases, and especially hospitalizations and deaths, among those who are fully vaccinated are rare occurrences in the United States. Moreover, this data indicate the vast majority of reported COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths in U.S. are among those who are unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated. These findings echo the abundance of data demonstrating the effectiveness of currently authorized COVID-19 vaccines. Moving forward, particularly as the more transmissible Delta variant is now the dominant strain of COVID-19 circulating in the U.S., more robust state-level data will help to monitor ongoing vaccine effectiveness and inform discussions about booster vaccinations.

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:17:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I eagerly await your presentation of evidence that "more of the vaccinated people are coming down with COVID-Delta than unvaccinated." . . . . Seriously? You're suggesting that NOT being vaccinated protects you MORE than being vaccinated? . . . Is that what you're saying? . . .

As I said before: STOP SPREADING BULLSHIT!

For those who are willing to accept actual, factual information, here's what the Kaiser Family Foundation's review of health data found concerning breakthrough infections:

https://www.kff.org/policy-watch/covid-19-vaccine-breakthrough-cases-data-from-the-states/

View Quote

Sometimes you need to leave the country to find the truth
https://www.jpost.com/health-science/coronavirus-in-israel-what-do-we-know-about-the-143-hospitalized-people-674508
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#21]
No, what hes saying is the vaccine doesnt protect you from shit. You can still get either strain of covid having being vaccinated.

My wife is a nurse at BJC, at least 25% of her covid patients have been fully vaccinated.

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:34:48 AM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes

Did you make any effort to confirm that yourself? . . . If not, you might want to read this (Yeah, I know, Washington Post . . . humor me, refute their argument. I'll wait):

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/07/19/vaccine-skeptics-zero-israel-again-some-reason/

Vaccine doubters’ strange fixation with Israel

From the start of the worldwide coronavirus vaccination campaign, the anti-vaccine movement and vaccine skeptics picked an unfortunate case study: Israel. The country shot to the lead of the pack with an aggressive vaccination campaign, but its results weren’t as instantaneous as these critics suggested they should have been. Cases in Israel kept rising for a little while! So they pitched Israel as evidence that maybe the vaccines didn’t really work that well.

But then the vaccination effort actually took hold. Israel dropped from a high of around 10,000 new daily cases in January to a seven-day average of as low as 10 last month. It began logging some days with zero deaths in April, and has recorded about 100 confirmed deaths in the last three months. If there is one country that reinforced the efficacy of the vaccines, it became Israel. And if there was one country that epitomized the sloppiness of the anti-vaccine movement, it, too, was Israel.

But old habits apparently die hard. A vaccine skeptic community that often focuses on unverified data, innuendo and false and misleading comparisons is suddenly pointing to Israel again. The reason: The country is suddenly seeing an uptick in cases, and most of them are among vaccinated people.

Over the last week, charts have abounded on social media bearing out this latter fact. A prominent vaccine skeptic who appears often on Fox News went so far as to claim Israel’s data showed something amounting to a “complete vaccine failure on every level.” . . .

The reality, as it often is with such claims, is quite different from how it’s being pitched.

While cases are indeed rising significantly in Israel because of the more vaccine-resistant delta variant, that’s from a very low baseline. The country remains at a fraction of its former case numbers. The seven-day average is at about 800 new daily cases, or less than one-tenth of the January peak.

It’s true that most new cases are coming from the vaccinated community, but that’s in large part because of how relatively big that community is in Israel. The latest numbers show that 85 percent of Israeli adults are vaccinated, meaning there are more than five times as many of them as unvaccinated people.

Epidemiologist Katelyn Jetelina last week explained this misleading use of data, which is known as a base rate fallacy — or base rate bias in epidemiology:

The more vaccinated a population, the more we’ll hear of the vaccinated getting infected. For example, say there’s a community that’s 100% vaccinated. If there’s transmission, we know breakthrough cases will happen. So, by definition, 100% of outbreak cases will be among the vaccinated. It will just be 100% out of a smaller number.
   Cue Israel. They are one of the global leaders in vaccinations; 85% of Israeli adults are vaccinated. So, say we have the following scenario:
   With an infection rate among the vaccinated of 2% and infection rate of 13% among the unvaccinated, this would give us an efficacy rate of 85%.

The most important numbers to consider, though, are not the overall case rates, but rather the serious cases. And those, too, remain extremely low — even lower than the case rates, relatively speaking.

Israel is averaging about 120 weekly hospital admissions, which is down from a peak of nearly 2,000 in January. So while cases are less than one-tenth of what they were then, hospitalizations are about one-sixteenth. And admissions to the intensive care unit are about one-twentieth, according to data collected by the University of Oxford . . .

All told, Israeli government data show the Pfizer vaccine is indeed significantly less effective at preventing coronavirus cases of the delta variant (64 percent) than it was for previous variants (95 percent). It’s also significantly less effective at preventing symptomatic cases (64 percent vs. 97 percent). But it performs much more similarly when it comes to preventing serious cases and hospitalization (93 percent vs. 97.5 percent).

In other words, the delta variant means the virus will probably continue to spread, even among vaccinated people and even in a strongly vaccinated country such as Israel, because the vaccines don’t protect from transmission or symptomatic cases nearly as well. But that doesn’t mean the vaccines don’t work, especially when it comes to preventing the worst of the disease.

And beyond that, just because a variant emerges that renders the vaccines less effective doesn’t mean those vaccines weren’t effective in the first place; it means this is a fast-changing pandemic that will require nimble scientists. Israel is as good an example of vaccine efficacy as just about anywhere in the world.

The data will continue to shift there, as it will elsewhere, and conclusions about the efficacy of the vaccine will be adjusted accordingly. But if you’re getting your vaccine information from someone who holds up Israel as an example of the failures of the vaccine, based upon this cherry-picked data, you might want to start looking elsewhere for it.

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
No, what hes saying is the vaccine doesnt protect you from shit. You can still get either strain of covid having being vaccinated.

My wife is a nurse at BJC, at least 25% of her covid patients have been fully vaccinated.

View Quote

No. He said more vaccinated people were getting sick than unvaccinated people. Clearly that's nonsense.

Even if your wife's anecdotal evidence was accurate, I'd rather take the 75 percent odds of protection than the 25 percent odds. Yeah, I know math is hard, but . . .
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 2:14:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a fucking lie. People with the vaccine are getting the delta varient and dying too. You should really turn off CNN.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

That's a fucking lie. People with the vaccine are getting the delta varient and dying too. You should really turn off CNN.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The current vaccines are somewhere between 67 and 88 percent effective against the Delta variant, so yes, some people are getting sick (though few are getting hospitalized or dying). The vaccinated are faring MUCH better than the non-vaccinated, however. Perhaps you should turn ON some mainstream, credible media and stop listening to conspiracy peddlers.

Here's something from the New England Journal of Medicine:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2108891

Effectiveness after one dose of vaccine (BNT162b2 or ChAdOx1 nCoV-19) was notably lower among persons with the delta variant (30.7%; 95% confidence interval [CI], 25.2 to 35.7) than among those with the alpha variant (48.7%; 95% CI, 45.5 to 51.7); the results were similar for both vaccines. With the BNT162b2 vaccine, the effectiveness of two doses was 93.7% (95% CI, 91.6 to 95.3) among persons with the alpha variant and 88.0% (95% CI, 85.3 to 90.1) among those with the delta variant. With the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine, the effectiveness of two doses was 74.5% (95% CI, 68.4 to 79.4) among persons with the alpha variant and 67.0% (95% CI, 61.3 to 71.8) among those with the delta variant.
Conclusions

Only modest differences in vaccine effectiveness were noted with the delta variant as compared with the alpha variant after the receipt of two vaccine doses. Absolute differences in vaccine effectiveness were more marked after the receipt of the first dose. This finding would support efforts to maximize vaccine uptake with two doses among vulnerable populations. (Funded by Public Health England.)

Link Posted: 8/7/2021 4:12:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The current vaccines are somewhere between 67 and 88 percent effective against the Delta variant, so yes, some people are getting sick (though few are getting hospitalized or dying). The vaccinated are faring MUCH better than the non-vaccinated, however. Perhaps you should turn ON some mainstream, credible media and stop listening to conspiracy peddlers.

Here's something from the New England Journal of Medicine:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2108891

View Quote

https://www.icelandreview.com/society/covid-19-in-iceland-were-nearing-the-limits-of-our-infrastructure/

"Yesterday’s numbers have been updated on covid.is. Iceland reported 151 new domestic cases (68 in quarantine) and 3 at the border. Total active cases: 1,388. 18 are in hospital. Fully vaccinated: 68.85% of population. 55 of yesterday’s 151 domestic cases of COVID-19 were among unvaccinated people, the highest number since the current wave began in mid-July."

See I can do this too
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:34:32 PM EDT
[#27]
This is how an entire population becomes mentally ill...tyranny style

https://odysee.com/@AfterSkool:7/mass-psychosis-how-an-entire-population:e
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:53:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

https://www.icelandreview.com/society/covid-19-in-iceland-were-nearing-the-limits-of-our-infrastructure/

"Yesterday’s numbers have been updated on covid.is. Iceland reported 151 new domestic cases (68 in quarantine) and 3 at the border. Total active cases: 1,388. 18 are in hospital. Fully vaccinated: 68.85% of population. 55 of yesterday’s 151 domestic cases of COVID-19 were among unvaccinated people, the highest number since the current wave began in mid-July."

See I can do this too
View All Quotes
Quoted:

See I can do this too

LOL. You had to go all the way to Iceland -- where 85 percent of adults are vaccinated -- to find a place where a lot of vaccinated people are getting COVID. Get back with me when America has an 85 percent vaccination rate.

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-iceland-vaccines/fact-check-covid-19-cases-in-iceland-are-not-proof-that-vaccines-are-ineffective-idUSL1N2P918F

“In Iceland, 85.3% of people over 16 years old are now fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and 4.9% are partially vaccinated. It should therefore not come as a surprise that among new domestic cases, most are vaccinated . . .
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 9:20:01 PM EDT
[#29]
The point is everybody needs to do their own research and make up their own mind whether they want the shot or not. Once they make that decision its none of our business and life goes on.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#30]
In before the lock request?
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:20:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I ain't skered. I got both of my Pfizer stabs (in the arm) months ago. I am a card carrying member of the COVID-19 vaccine master race.
View Quote

And that right there is yet another problem I have with all of this. The media and far left are turning our great nation into a socialist nightmare. The only "paperwork" or "card" I need is the United States Constitution!  When you have been stationed all over the world and seen first hand how socialist/communist countries are, you will never want to see that shit in the USA if you are smart.

You do you and I'll do my own thing. I for one have been used as a guinea pig too many times already by our government when I was in the military. NO THANK YOU!  I have fibromyalgia and have been diagnosed with Gulf War Syndrome which was later found to actually be fibromyalgia caused by the experimental pills we were forced to take to counteract nerve agents and even the Anthrax vaccine was not fully approved at that time. We were forced to sign statements that we never got that shot nor could we legally talk about it.

And if you do YOUR research, you will see that it is NOT a vaccine and it has not been approved by the FDA to this date. The COVID shot is still experimental. I won't call it a vaccine since it is not.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:22:31 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Again you need to do your own research. In some states up to 75% of the people that have gotten the Delta variant have had their COVID shots.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:23:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The point is everybody needs to do their own research and make up their own mind whether they want the shot or not. Once they make that decision its none of our business and life goes on.
View Quote

I couldn't agree more with your statement!
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Again you need to do your own research. In some states up to 75% of the people that have gotten the Delta variant have had their COVID shots.
View Quote

Why don't you help us by citing some of the data that shows 75 percent of new Delta cases are among the vaccinated? Provide sources please. Don't just say it, show it!

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 10:06:23 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Except that this thread began with a post encouraging people to doubt the vaccines. The OP did not take the attitude his choice was his business. He tried to convince others of a particular point of view. You can't have it both ways. If you don't want to follow the advice of public health officials, that's your choice. But when people start presenting dubious information in an attempt others, they should expect some push back.

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 2:44:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Well we won't hear anything about the Delta variant before long as two new variants have appeared, Epsilon and Lambda. The Epsilon is supposed to be resistant to the vaccine. Are the Wuhan labs working overtime?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/health-officials-warn-of-more-possible-covid-variants
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:28:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Well we won't hear anything about the Delta variant before long as two new variants have appeared, Epsilon and Lambda. The Epsilon is supposed to be resistant to the vaccine. Are the Wuhan labs working overtime?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/health-officials-warn-of-more-possible-covid-variants
View Quote

Viruses mutate. That's kind of their thing. It's what they do . . .

Researchers will have to alter the current vaccines or develop new ones in order to keep up. I trust that folks who think like you will resist those vaccines, too. And so it goes.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#39]
I guess that I must have missed something in my post. Where did I say that I resist the vaccines?
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Except that this thread began with a post encouraging people to doubt the vaccines. The OP did not take the attitude his choice was his business. He tried to convince others of a particular point of view. You can't have it both ways. If you don't want to follow the advice of public health officials, that's your choice. But when people start presenting dubious information in an attempt others, they should expect some push back.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If your objective was to convince a third party to this thread that the OP is wrong, you've failed. Once you began a sentence with "You people-" you introduced emotion and became an antagonist.

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/honey-catches-more-flies-than-vinegar.html
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 7:28:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Viruses mutate. That's kind of their thing. It's what they do . . .

Researchers will have to alter the current vaccines or develop new ones in order to keep up. I trust that folks who think like you will resist those vaccines, too. And so it goes.
View Quote

So in other words the shots will be a never ending thing in order to keep up with the mutations, I think I'll pass on that. Sooner or later these pharmaceutical companies who are playing god will cause some real damage that can't be undone and we'll have a whole generation of people who have messed up systems.

ETA. That's if the damage hasn't already been done.

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If your objective was to convince a third party to this thread that the OP is wrong, you've failed. Once you began a sentence with "You people-" you introduced emotion and became an antagonist.

https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/honey-catches-more-flies-than-vinegar.html
View Quote
He has bought the BS hook line and sinker and is being a good little sheep by not questioning anything. And yes he does like to antagonize in just about every thread/post he replies to. I'm thinking it is time for the rest of us to put him on the ignore list. He is nothing but a keyboard commando that gets his rocks off by arguing with others online.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 9:19:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I guess that I must have missed something in my post. Where did I say that I resist the vaccines?
View Quote

Sorry, I guess I assumed you were one of the others . . .
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 9:21:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

So in other words the shots will be a never ending thing in order to keep up with the mutations, I think I'll pass on that. Sooner or later these pharmaceutical companies who are playing god will cause some real damage that can't be undone and we'll have a whole generation of people who have messed up systems.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well, yeah, these things aren't on a timeline or a schedule. They just are. And like other things that just are, you just have to deal with them as they come. Such is life.

ETA: Article posted on Washington Post this morning . . . .

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/delta-variant-most-prevalent/2021/08/08/d1017f0e-f558-11eb-9068-bf463c8c74de_story.html

‘Goldilocks virus’: Delta vanquishes all variant rivals as scientists race to understand its tricks

The variant battle in the United States is over. Delta won.

Since late last year, the country has been overrun by a succession of coronavirus variants, each with its own suite of mutations conferring slightly different viral traits. For much of this year, the alpha variant — officially known as B.1.1.7 and first seen in the United Kingdom — looked like the clear winner, accounting for the majority of cases by April. In second place was iota, B.1.526, first seen in New York City. A few others made the rogue’s gallery of variants: gamma, beta, epsilon.

Then came delta — B.1.617.2. It had spread rapidly in India, but in the United States, it sat there for months, doing little as the alpha advanced. As recently as May 8, delta caused only about 1 percent of new infections nationally.

Today, it has nearly wiped out all of its rivals. The coronavirus pandemic in America has become a delta pandemic. By the end of July, it accounted for 93.4 percent of new infections, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The speed with which it dominated the pandemic has left scientists nervous about what the virus will do next. The variant battles of 2021 are part of a longer war, one that is far from over.

Delta is sending thousands of people into hospitals every day and has knocked the Biden administration back on its heels. In a few short weeks, the delta variant changed the calculations for what it will take to end the pandemic.

Epidemiologists had hoped getting 70 or 80 percent of the population vaccinated, in combination with immunity from natural infections, would bring the virus under control. But a more contagious virus means the vaccination target has to be much higher, perhaps in the range of 90 percent.

Globally, that could take years. In the United States, the target may be impossible to reach anytime soon given the hardened vaccine resistance in a sizable fraction of the country, the fact that children under 12 remain ineligible and the persistent circulation of disinformation about vaccines and the pandemic.

With so many people unvaccinated, in the United States and around the world, the virus has abundant opportunity not only to spread and sicken large numbers of people, but to mutate further . . . .

REST OF LENGTHY ARTICLE SNIPPED -- GO TO LINK TO READ THE REST

Link Posted: 8/8/2021 9:21:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He has bought the BS hook line and sinker and is being a good little sheep by not questioning anything. And yes he does like to antagonize in just about every thread/post he replies to. I'm thinking it is time for the rest of us to put him on the ignore list. He is nothing but a keyboard commando that gets his rocks off by arguing with others online.
View Quote

Oh noes . . . Not the ignore button!

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 10:57:35 AM EDT
[#46]
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPD0W71iMc&feature=share

Listen to this doctor at at a school board meeting.I believe him over the cdc any day,worth a listen.
 Sorry,don't know how to make the link hot.
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 11:08:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RUPD0W71iMc&feature=share

Listen to this doctor at at a school board meeting.I believe him over the cdc any day,worth a listen.
 Sorry,don't know how to make the link hot.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Thank you
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#49]
You must be one of those guys that double wears a mask inside your car, right? Probably obese too? "High Risk" as I'd call it... Which is ok, you can be scared and wear your mask, get the vaccine , whatever. As i said before. Do whatever you want to do, just don't force ME to do what you want

The same goes for gun control, I can't believe someone who supports the 2A is as blind as you are
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 5:21:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
You must be one of those guys that double wears a mask inside your car, right? Probably obese too? "High Risk" as I'd call it... Which is ok, you can be scared and wear your mask, get the vaccine , whatever. As i said before. Do whatever you want to do, just don't force ME to do what you want

The same goes for gun control, I can't believe someone who supports the 2A is as blind as you are
View Quote

I assume you’re directing that at me. Not sure why since i never advocated forcing anyone to do anything. In any case, I’m actually kind of honored. You’ve made 450 posts in 12 years and i got one.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top